Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all im portista...first time posting on this board,probably,in fact im sure it is...Those who like Paulinho should not even bother reading this message...the naked true: hes an untallented player,not having midfield vision at all,not showing free flow football skills...and i could go on indefinitely...what worries me the most is his undisputed place in the team maybe deriving from a long term friendship with the board...for god sake the guy doesnt know how to make a pass forward...he always drags the ball back and places it either in Aloisio or JCosta...shame on you who like this big bastard...for instance,last year when he recovered from his "convenient" injury (convenient for me if i make myself clear)he grabbed Peixe´s defensive midfield spot and Peixe ,if i well remember, couldnt get a chance to fight back and say: come on guys ..you can still count on me...yeah..yeah...bull****..for god sake...Peixe was considered to be the most valuable player on the 1991 world youth championships taking place here in Portugal...the only positive aspect he can offer is his determination...but football aint made of determination and good will...no ,football is made of accurate players ,skillfull players,players who have their eyes focused on their team mates whenever they have the ball,not of this mediocre fill up kind of player that should be doing his footie with those weekend amateurs.....

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
some players worth are not measured by their skill but rather their hard-work and determination. That is how you measure Paulinho. No one in Portugal rivals his work ethic and his love for the club. Paulinho bleeds for his team and country on the pitch and that my friend makes him untouchable along with Jorge Costa. He is hard nosed...besides if we don't have him against Sporting...who will drive JVP crazy? :)

Oh yeah...by the way the player thats got to go is Secretario.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts