Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Ince has dismissed speculation that his international career is over, claiming that he will carry on until England coach Kevin Keegan says otherwise.
By his own admissions, Ince did not have the greatest of tournaments, but stated that he will continue to make himself available – contrary to speculation that has been rife following England’s dismal exit from Euro 2000.

"It's absolute rubbish to suggest my England career is over and that I've decided to call it a day on the international scene, Ince said.

"Kevin Keegan has said publicly that all the players, even those like me the wrong side of 30, have a part to play in the England set-up," Ince added.

"I understand Kevin has already indicated he sees me as part of his plans for the World Cup qualifying campaign."

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
even if ince doesnt quit
he wont play much with gerard improving and wise playing so well
why wont he just quit so dyer can make the team and replace the useless gary neville

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
The problem is Keegan will stick with Ince rather than give his place to Gerrard. The only plus is that there will be no place for Batty!

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
It's unbelievable!!! I thought I know English football very well, but apparently I don't. Can you imagine the Germans rebuilding their national team around Matthaus? Then how it is possible that names such as Ince, Wise, Batty, Seaman and Adams are still mentioned when somebody is talking about England? They all belong to the junkyard. KK needs to visit a psychiatrist. After he himself unceremoniously was dumped out of the national team in '82 he developed a desease. And now he'll keep playing the "useles" army untill they are 60! It's a shame because England are one of the big football countries and people expect them to perform, not to play some pre-WWII football.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts