Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how well he recovered from his knee injury? Also has he forced his way back into the Romanian NT yet?

Thanks to anyone who responds :)

·
International
9,682 Posts
Hmm... why are you so interested? Was he linked with any of your fave clubs?

Paul Codrea is a defensive midfielder/central midfielder and he's a damn good one. He's 20 or 21 years old if I'm not wrong. He was irreplaceable before injury, then the injury came and competition came with it. He plays on the same role as another great youngster, Tiberiu Ghioane, and after recovering he had one or two matches when he was Ghioane's sub. In the last freindly against Poland the coach managed to put them both in the team and that was great. So the answer is no, he hasn't lost his place in the first eleven.

Parma had an option on Codrea but they didn't expressed it so it's Genoa's player. Milan was interested as well, Galliani and Ancelotti asking Contra questions about Codrea.

The guy plays like Ilie Dumitrescu, but he's more defensive, he's got some great passes and plays in the center.

That's about it.

Regards,
David

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah he's not linked to any of my teams, unfortunately by the sound of it :(

I just like to keep tabs on all the up & coming talents around the world, stretch my knowledge of the game, thanks, very informative :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts