Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not mentioning him because he is a player of Sampdoria. He is not going to be a player of Sampdoria for long anyway as there is a release clause any big club would be eager to pay as it is pretty low (25 million euros) and the player could easily be worth at least twice as much.
The goal Schick scored to Crotone reminded of a goal scored by Bergkamp and it is not the one diamond of the Czech forward in this season. The talent is huge: ball control, dribbling, shoot, eye for the goal... this guy will surely be a top player of the next decade.

·
Registered
46,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He has been very disappointing in the first half of serie A season 2017/2018 with AS Roma, probably one of the biggest flops of it. Injuries didn't help, maybe the presence of Dzeko in attack didn't help either.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
UPDATE: Let's see if given the chance what he can do.

He is another "I-scored-few-good-goals-so-I-must-be-good-lets-spend-30-mils-on-it" kind of player.. Rubbish, but somehow teams fall for it.

Al the excuses in the world, he did NOT want to come to Roma, we did not need him, but we have a talent less managerial crew and this is what happens.

Monchi has done crap all so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts