Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me translate the article I have read just today...Maybe I will have a few mistakes,but I am sured you will understand everything:
"After bad perfomance in Champions League and just 2nd place in national championship told on one of the best european strikers P.Kluivert.And after Van Gaal was sacked the number of Barca's dutch players will be listed on transfer.And the biggest interesting to Patrick Kluivert comes from Italian Juventus."
"Ayna" newspaper.Baku,3rd of June,2000.
<------------------------------------------->
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The first time I heard that rumour must have been a couple of months ago...
One of the things Kluivert said was that he was interested in moving back to Italy.
Good choice of Juve, I'd say! I like the guy! I'm really looking forward to seeing him play at Euro 2000. He forms a good couple with Bergkamp!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
There has been some talk, but we haven't really heard anything substantial yet.
IF Kluivert were to come, and IF he could start to live up to his awesome talent scoring wise- we would have one of the best strikers in the world.
But he has really never scored that much, and has an inflated ego.
I REALLY admire his skill and everything action seems easy to him, but he COULD be too expensive for what we would be getting in return.

Ciao.

D

·
0 Posts
Kluivert has said he wishes to stay with Barcelona of they want to retain him.

Barcelona would be stupid not too, especially since Kluivert is very in-form at the moment, he scored twice for Holland in a friendly with Poland on Sunday.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really don't know guys...I like Kluivert and it would be very useful for us to sign him for reasonable price...

M

·
0 Posts
If Juve buys Kluivert, they are insane! He is a mediocre striker, and is not known for his good temper.... A player who constantly whines to the ref and his team-mates is not the kind of player for Juve. Also, look at his time in Milan, where he was awful.
I also think that most of the goals he scores nowadays is against weaker opposition, in the spanish league and in frendly games with Holland.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey, Mitch, you're dead wrong! It would be so cool to see Kluivert in a Juve jersey! Also, if you guys get Kluivert, you wouldn't need to sign Crespo...

/Samir Bakaou (not exactly a Juve supporter :))

[This message has been edited by tio (edited 05-06-2000).]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Mitch, you should watch some more football, instead of looking at chicks in bikini's! ;)

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mitch Buchannon what?Agree with you Lazia.Kluivert is great and to see him in Juve uniform would be great...

·
Registered
104 Posts
What you people fail to see is that Kluivert has been useless in Barca as well. He wastes a lot of chances, hardely ever scores against good teams and can't really create anything for himself.

The reason we (yes, I'm a milanista) let Davids go is because our management were IDIOTS!! He wasn't given a chance after his broken bone healed and we "gave" him to you. To make matters worse, it wasn't the first time we did something like this, and I bet it won't be the last... Life sucks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts