Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now a good friend of mine cleared up some confusion that Fabio is actually better of the twins? He's a LB isn't he? God help our opposition

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Yeah LB and he has a better reputation since joining the club. I think mainly due to the fact he scores screamers (Fabio). And it's most likely down to that he's behind Evra and not Brown as to why he hasn't featured yet. Oh and I think he's been injured.

Evra, is easily the best LB at this moment. Ashley Cole is a close second imo.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Clichy is clearly the best left sided defender that has ever played the game.

·
African WC haha
5,934 Posts
Common sense at last

Well done Narny :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
He's solid but doesn't offer as much as the two I mentioned. In my opinion.

Arsenal didn't miss all that much when Clichy replaced Cole, after he move to Chelski. But I don't think they gained anything either. He's virtually a carbon coby, with less experience.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Sorry champ, my sarcasm obviously did not have the effect it required.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
hahaha Very true....... But i thought most would have known I was on a wind up when I said Clichy and best ever ;)

Sorry Abfab ;)

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Evra is quality but I think Clichy and Cole challenge him for best in England. Evre is a solid player attacking and defensive wise, and lightning fast. Ashley Cole has nowhere near the attacking ability of Evra but is better defensively and also more smarter tactical wise defensively but I still believe Evra has the edge due to his attacking pace and skill. Clichy is one of the fastest players in England and matches Evra for defensive quality and attacking quality but I don't think he is tactically good enough as Evra. Evra is number one

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
In the world?

I m not sure.. but why dont you make this thread in World Football. for a poll.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts