Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good has he been in Brazil in the last couple of years?

Liverpool are rumoured to be interested in him and Corinthians president has also talked about the interest. But then again, Corinthians president has been whoring him out for quite some time.

So, wanted to know how good he has been and is he still as injury prone as he was in his last couple of years at Milan?

·
Administrator
29,399 Posts
He is average/ok. Improved his physical shape to actually play several games, but his mind shit and he still acts like a prima dona. In no year, he was a huge impact here, his teams never trully challenging for a trophy - last year second place is misleading as São Paulo neve got even 6 points from Cruzeiro.

This year 13 different clubs are rumored to be his destiny, the list funny enough includes Barcelona. It is all for press.

·
Registered
15,393 Posts
I had not seen Pato play in a long time until yesterday when I was watching the second half of Cruzeiro - SP. I noticed how Pato plays in quite a different way to his days at Milan, where for the vast majority of his career he played as a 9. Yesterday he was taking up positions all over the place, dropping much deeper than he ever did for Milan. Very mobile, but made a lot of poor decisions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts