Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !
I would like to have information about a guinean player, Pathé Bangoura, who currently plays for "FK Baki" (?), and who played before for Saint-Etienne in France.

Does he play often ? Is he a good player ? Does he score ? How do you see him ? etc...

Thank you all ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Last season he played for Genclerbirliyi (mid-table team in Azeri league) and he was one of the best strikers in the league, he's very fast with a very good vision and technique. But this season he moved to FC Baku and unfortunately he's yet to play to his full potential. Probably it also has to do with the fact that at Genclerbirliyi he was a spearhead in the attack and the midfield feed him all the time, but at Baku he has to play more from an inside and it is obviously not the position he's best at. Plus, he also got a little bit spoiled - too much nightlife and partying :howler:

but overall, I like him. He's pretty good player.

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much ! :)

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's right, but many goals with the B-team, so it is not important...

Actually, with Saint-Etienne, he scored 2 times (in 14 games). I remember he was only 18 when he played his first game... and he scored a beautiful goal. It was in French Ligue 2 (second division).

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
no, man, I think he's still with Baku but most probably he'll be back to Gencler during the winter break

·
Registered
533 Posts
Pathe Bangoura played for Valence in 2004/2005(div3) but didn't do interesting things.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Olimpik is after Pathe so most likely we will see him playing for Olimpik in second round of Az league

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Olimpik signed Bangoura where he will now rejoin his best friend Morris Pedro :howler:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts