Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone of you seen the "past derbies" topic on Inter.it video gallery, beacuse i cant download quicktime on my computer for some reason

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well my friend if you have quicktime player i can send you the file..just pm me and i'll upload it for you

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant download it, but could anyone just tell me what it is about and how long is the video

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm let me see... one sec i will respond in two secs

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
4:43 its like normal size of video on Inter website, 3 inches by 3 inches

It has a Eminem song and shows all these great Inter moments especially Vieri's goal and Ronaldo's magic and Zamarano etc etc and JZ

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ok so apparently I checked the video and they put up a new one. Its different music, but same lines. I don't think I can download this one since its streaming.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Well my friend if you have quicktime player i can send you the file..just pm me and i'll upload it for you
Could u please upload the one u hav got

Thanks Pulsar

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
You're welcome. ;) Both are crappy videos though. In quality and well, content. :(

I can't imagine the pain I would have to go through if Milan made one and someone force me to watch it. :rolleyes::rollani:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
LOL well I guess we dont have many great things in our history with Milan for them to show. They shouldn't have made any videos in the first place. :eek:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Absolutely horrible music in both videos :wth:

·
Registered
45,492 Posts
Handoyo said:
I can't imagine the pain I would have to go through if Milan made one and someone force me to watch it. :rolleyes::rollani:
Ahh, you said it, bro!

I'd like to force all Milanisti to watch the video I made of all the trophies they won from 1908-1950. I've attached the video below.

_

Can't see the video? Oh that's right, it's because they won JACK. Nothing to put in the video. :D

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Firdaus said:
Ahh, you said it, bro!

I'd like to force all Milanisti to watch the video I made of all the trophies they won from 1908-1950. I've attached the video below.

_

Can't see the video? Oh that's right, it's because they won JACK. Nothing to put in the video. :D
You can add as a bonus videos from the derbies of 1980/81 and 1982/83. :tongue: :D

Razman, how can you call Metallica horrible? :nono:

·
Registered
60,542 Posts
Actually we've won more Serie A derbies than Milan. They won more Coppa Italia derbies and friendly derbies.

Overall we've won 87 games and they won 100 games.

http://www.inter.it/en/societa/derby.html

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I bet most of us knew that. But as of late...:rolleyes::rollani:

Firdaus, great post bro! :D Perhaps you wanna add some footage from the early 80s. ;) It'll be great since I hardly see 'that' division. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oddly enough they included the 2001 derbies with a combined score of 10-2 :dielaugh: (TENNIS ANYONE?)

They even included SKANK's goal and Zanetti's goal after Milan finally decided the fun was over and pop in three goals :eek:

Yes the 1908-1950 years are quite an accomplishment...try sprucing it up every 50 years though....Many things have happened since your last decent trophy :dontcare:

INTERISTA DIVENTI PAZZI

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Yes, Milan surely intentionally didn't win any trophy for 50 years. They just wanna try how does it feel to not win any trophy after just 9 years of existence. :( Had they been serious, they'd have accumulated a far more number of CL trophies than Real Madrid.

And of course, Milan intentionally went to Serie B. What a bunch of great guys. They wanted to give the Cavese and Serie B fans the taste of playing with Gods. They also wanna give those guys on a division above some chance to finally taste the Scudetto.

Now they are back in serios mood and hell hath no fury on us. :frownani:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts