Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know most of the XT members have been disappeared due to their passwords problem. i think such password mess is solved recently and many members now are able to log if they reset their password.

i miss this place, friends and our LFC chat & debates.. my hope all members come back to this forum asap. :thumbsup::coffee:

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome back Ze da Fiel, Embad, Nitemare. let's hope to see others friends come back asap.

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
you know most of the XT members have been disappeared due to their passwords problem. i think such password mess is solved recently and many members now are able to log if they reset their password.

i miss this place, friends and our LFC chat & debates.. my hope all members come back to this forum asap. :thumbsup::coffee:

great call kopite !

ok, u know who they are, i suggest u send thme a short pm to check on them? by now the password issue should be solved......if anyone still cant log in, please write to us ( myself, jcam, boyo) and we can help out

anypone else, who may know thme outside of xt, may give thme a hello too and ask why they arent back...if its technical issues, we can help...if its not technical....they have no excuse :p :D

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
great call kopite !

ok, u know who they are, i suggest u send thme a short pm to check on them? by now the password issue should be solved......if anyone still cant log in, please write to us ( myself, jcam, boyo) and we can help out

anypone else, who may know thme outside of xt, may give thme a hello too and ask why they arent back...if its technical issues, we can help...if its not technical....they have no excuse :p :D
you're welcome. i'm trying my best to see them coming back. but unfortunately i don't know many of them outside of XT. maybe liver4eve who i still in contact with him as least on twitter. i asked him 2 days ago to post again here but he's so busy these days.

i wish i have the accounts of other XT members on twitter or any other social media..

yea, there's no excuse for them to come back if it's not a technical problem

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
maybe other members here have those contacts...come on chaps...this is team work:D

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish we’d had a discord chat back in the day to keep in touch.

Anyway of bumping an email to everyone? ;)

i had been asking some friends like Toni if we at least send mails or follow each others on twitter, facebook..etc to keep in touch at least if there's any technical trouble happens to XT to inform each other.. and so on.

unfortunately even xtratimedotorg account on twitter not active since 2 years or more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts