Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, we had more chances in both matches so you really didn't deserve to equalize, hell you didn't even deserve to win the first derby but s*it happens.. :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Why are u delije making such a big deal in beating us in case you forgot we beach u earlier this season.I think you make such a big deal because when a small crummy team beats a great team they milk it for all its worth.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm, interesting, but I don't know where you got that from since if there was a crap and an excellent team on the pitch - it would mean there were two teams!!!
But last night I got the impression there was only one team on the pitch...
So you're actually saying there was another team apart from the magicians in red and white??.....interesting :)

G

·
0 Posts
Well, I didnt see the first match this year, but Partizan lead 3-2 on aggrigade. And beleive me, Partizan should have scored an equalizer, and maybee would have if Duljaj hadn't goten him self sent off in the last few minutes of that match yesterday :(...

M

·
0 Posts
U say that we dont deserve to win.In the first Derby you had some easy chances and you squandered them,its not our fault u cant score if anybody didnt deserve to win it was u.Yes u did have chances but what is a chance if you dont do anything with it.When Partizan had a chance they put it in the back of the net and that is why we deserved to win the first derby.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... :) :)

Partizan sucks!!
But don't worry guys, if Borac doesn't get relegated you'll play them again next year... :)

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But beware, Obilic is still there and so are the red and white wizards... :)

G

·
0 Posts
I agree about Obilic. But hey, you play them...we dont

ahaha...hahahaha...hahahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was talking about next season, and Obilic doesn't seem to worry us that much, I mean at least we can score against them.... :)

D

·
0 Posts
the only reason you guys won the first derby is because you killed one of our brothers in the stands....there isn't a team in the world that could keep focussed after something like that....
as for Borac, in Cacak we showed why we are the strongest and the best and the most organized, it took the entire police department, and fire department to get rid of us, and the Cacak fans didn't move a muscle until the police, those dogs, pulled out their guns.....
Delije Sever!

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

R

·
0 Posts
we destroyed you, that is the truth. and i must say, thanks to b. savic. he is smart gay, because he scored for the best serbin team. ZIVELA ZVEZDA-DELIJE BANJALUKA

G

·
0 Posts
"as for Borac, in Cacak we showed why we are the strongest and the best and the most organized, it took the entire police department, and fire department to get rid of us, and the Cacak fans didn't move a muscle until the police, those dogs, pulled out their guns....."

Bravo delije, just shows what kind of people you are :)

And for the guy that got killed, I do feel bad about that...but I bet the Red Star players didnt even know about that untill after the match, let alone care :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
As for which team is better we have proven it in the match. And if Partizan is the best we just must be Gods.
Yet the stadium is not the place for vandalism and you just proved what kind of fans you are.

M

·
0 Posts
giani_82 in case u didnt know PARTIZAN won in the first derby 2:0 and because RS fans couldnt take it they ripped up a whole section of the stadium and that was way before what Partizan fans did in Cacak.You beat us know we beat u earlier,we r first u are second,we hold the title u dont, either way you look at it at this point in time PARTIZAN r better then zvezda.The problem is that rs fans r in a state of denial because they cant seem to win a title so when they beat us they finaly had something to celebrate.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You weren't talking like that before the derby,Mijatovic...hehe :)

And trust me, your team is nowhere near ours, hey man, we beat you without Drulic and Jelic, with the pressure of HAVING to win...
Without two top strikers!!!!
So please, stop that cr*p about you having the better team..

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I'm sorry about the thing with the section of the stadium, though we (the fans of Levski) did the same to the stadium of CSKA (the equivalent of Partizan). And we did it twice. I also apologize if I insulted you, we also behave in inapropriate way at the stadium. I know it is not right, but my heart got very excited as I saw pieces of seating places flying from uor sector. That's so because before the derby the fans of our enemies waited for us and beated some guys. And I think that the responsibility for the vandalism in the stadium at these derbies is shared between the two groups of fans. For instance, there were no incidents yesterday at the derby because the fans of CSKA got scared and did not try to vandalize our stadium- so we were also calm.

G

·
0 Posts
giani_82,
just out of interest, what was the result of the last two derbys between CSKA and Levski? And also who's winning the league? :)

M

·
0 Posts
giani_82 dont worry u didnt insult me just say whats on your mind without getting banned(I get enough crap from RS Forever because we lost the derby even though he seemed to forget that we won the first derby and that were the champions).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts