Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parry backs Houllier

Houllier's side face a battle to qualify for the Champions League
Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry has suggested Gerard Houllier is likely to stay as boss even if the club fail to qualify for the Champions League.

There has been speculation Houllier will be forced out if the club do not finish fourth in the Premiership.

Asked if Houllier's position rested on Liverpool qualifying for the Champions League, Parry told the club's website: "No, of course it doesn't.

"Statements saying this will happen if we come fifth are not helpful."

Liverpool currently hold fourth place, but only on goal difference from Newcastle, while five other clubs are all within five points.

"Fourth is essential, as we have said all along. For all sorts of reasons we really do need to clinch that.

"There's a huge financial gulf between the Champions League and the Uefa Cup and it makes life difficult.

"We want to be challenging for honours, clearly, and I think we all feel as disappointed and as frustrated as the fans.

"You can never guarantee that you are going to win the league, but we should be challenging. We really should be a title contender," said Parry.

"Clearly there is a whole series of different factors which I won't go into as to why that hasn't happened.

"There's no way that fourth should be a long-term acceptable target. That's partly why we have our financial advisers on board to re-look at our strategy," added Parry.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
shubay said:
Asked if Houllier's position rested on Liverpool qualifying for the Champions League, Parry told the club's website: "No, of course it doesn't."

"Fourth is essential, as we have said all along."

"You can never guarantee that you are going to win the league, but we should be challenging. We really should be a title contender,"

"There's no way that fourth should be a long-term acceptable target.

Schizo?

Sounds madder than Houllier.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Re: Re: Parry backs Houllier

SuicideDD said:
Schizo?

Sounds madder than Houllier.
Not if you read the entire article instead of this version that has been hacked up. This is just random quotes and very sloppy journalism (unsurprisingly fcking hack journo's).

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Yes, like I said, an article consisting of hacked up quotes that have been cut and pasted from a Q&A with Parry.

It makes you wonder how these Journo's get a job, C&P from other sites/documents is something you can teach a child to do.

What make it even more sloppy is that despite having the ACTUAL QUOTES in black and white they still manage to **** it up

Take This...

...for example. The actual quote is;

Statements saying this will happen if we finish fourth and that will happen if we finish fifth is not what this club's about and it's not helpful at the present time."

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
No one would deny this has been a difficult season and with supporters concerned about events on and off the field, Rick Parry addressed some of those issues in an exclusive interview with lfc.tv.
Liverpool's Chief Executive sat down with the club's official website last week before our matches against Arsenal and Charlton to answer questions raised by supporters about the proposed new stadium in Stanley Park, the financial situation at the club, Michael Owen's contract, Djibril Cisse, our difficult season, the race for fourth and the position of the manager.

Rick, when can we expect news on the new stadium's plans submission as we were originally led to believe a decision would be made by March 2004, and will this delay proposal for a 2006 opening?

Rick Parry: There's always a host of issues which arise, as has been the case this time. It's too early at this stage to say what it means for the opening date but none of the delays help, let's put it that way.

Are you still confident at this stage that the stadium will go ahead as proposed?

Rick Parry: Yes, we are very confident. We are still working full steam ahead addressing all the issues that the plans have raised and proceeding full steam ahead with our fundraising plans.

If planning permission for the new stadium fails, will the ground share be revisited as an option for the future?

I don't think we would re-look at ground sharing on the basis of planning failing. I think we've said that we don't have a plan B. We have put all our eggs into this one basket. We are working closely with the city and with the local community because we think that it's a tremendous solution, not just for us but also for the whole of north Liverpool. I don't think it will fail. I think there may be delays, there may be areas that have to be modified but we would be very disappointed if we ended up with a 'No' because that would essentially mean we hadn't done our homework somewhere along the line. We might have to refresh some of the ideas, we might have to have to introduce some modifications but this is the one that we are going for.

Are you in any way concerned that we may not be able to fill a 60,000 stadium if some ofour recent Premiership attendances are anything to go by?

It's always a concern but if you plan for mediocrity then you will achieve it which is what we have said all along. What we have to do is to aim higher. You can't guarantee success but you can programme for it. Clearly it has always been our view that to compete with the best in Europe we have to generate more revenue and we have to have a greater capacity, so we can't change that as a policy. That has to be the right way forward. Again, as I've said repeatedly, the rate of change in football these days is such that standing still isn't an option. You either go forwards or you go backwards and for us going forwards is the only option.

What was the main motivation in appointing Hawkpoint to review financial options for the club at this time and when do you expect to receive their recommendations?

I think there are a number of factors. The chairman had said at the AGM that he would consider his position come the end of the season and that's something that we have to bear in mind. We have to look at our capital needs in terms of bearing in mind the stadium commitment and also the need for team building. We have clearly got to be mindful of that. We are clearly also very mindful that we had the approach from Steve Morgan which needs to be reviewed carefully. Really the decision was, 'Let's get some experts on board and look at all the options carefully and not be rushed into any one decision. Not get it wrong because any decision we take would clearly have a very major impact on the long term and wellbeing of the club.' So, get them on board and literally consider every possible option and see what they have to say and then decide what, if anything, we need to do. In terms of time scales we expect them to be reporting back in the next month or so and reviewing options across the close season, which is the right time frame to be taking major decisions. It's not the easiest to take long-term decisions in the middle of the season. Close season isn't very long these days but it gives us that window to think about the way ahead.

Did the arrival of Roman Abramovich at Chelsea change the scenery of finance in football in this country?

Of course it did. To an extent, there is now one market for Chelsea and one for everybody else. What you can't do is to try follow or copy Abramovich because that's the way to a certain ruin for everybody. You look at the last day of last season when we played at Chelsea, the painful memory that it is, they were on the verge of going into administration. I think had they not beaten us and got the Champions League qualification that might have happened. They go from a club on the brink to being the richest club in Europe overnight. I mean, that's the crazy thing about this industry. It certainly makes it lively like no other because that just couldn't happen anywhere else. Of course it changes all the dynamics for the rest of us.

How can the club advertise the credit card the way they do, when it has become clear that the Academy is not producing players for Liverpool's future at the moment?

I think that the Academy is a long-term investment, which we remain completely committed to, there's no shadow of a doubt about that. To say that it's not producing players I think is a mis-statement. We've had Jon Otsemobor playing games this season, back with us now after a short loan spell at Bolton, Neil Mellor has just come back from West Ham and celebrated his return with four goals in the Reserves against West Bromwich Albion. John Welsh has been knocking on the door and has done well in the England Under-21s. Unfortunately he has picked up a little injury which will hold him back for the rest of this season but it's not completely gloomy. Looking at the lower age groups, there's some tremendous talent down there. We remain firmly committed to the Academy but you can't look at any one year in isolation. It has to be looked at as a long-term project.

The week before last we saw Djibril Cisse on the cover of the LFC magazine. Are we to assume he's definitely joining Liverpool regardless of whether we finish fourth or not?

We remain very hopeful that he will be arriving on schedule.

Apart from Cisse, does the amount of money available for transfers totally depend on where we finish in the league?

Frankly, yes, of course it does. There's a big gulf financially between being in the Champions League and not which is what we have said all along and yes, of course, it does have a major bearing.

Gerard Houllier said recently that he believes Michael Owen will stay. Are you confident he will sign a new contract and have negotiations started?

We have always been hopeful. As ever, we are not going to go into details about the discussions and when they have started, when they haven't started and where they are up to. That's totally counter productive. Yes, we do remain hopeful.

This season we have seen Liverpool fall a long way back from the top three clubs. Finishing fourth may be a success in terms of finance but do you accept that the current gap in points between us and the league leaders is worrying and after last year's failure, we have failed again this year?

We want to be challenging for honours clearly and I think we all feel as disappointed and asfrustrated as the fans. We feel it as much as any fan feels it. You can never guarantee that you are going to win the league but we should be challenging. We really should be a title contender. I think we all felt confident this year that with last summer's signings that we'd made improvements and we would be a strong contender. Clearly there is a whole series of different factors which I won't go into as to why that hasn't happened. The league table doesn't lie at the end of the day and the reality is we will have fallen short. What we are focusing on of course at the moment is making sure we get that fourth spot and Champions League.

What are your expectations for Liverpool in the next five years? Is it accepted in the boardroom now that we cannot cope with the wealth of Man United and Chelsea, and do you see fourth place becoming a long-term acceptable target for the club?

There's no way that fourth could be a long-term acceptable target. That's partly why we have our financial advisors on board to re-look at our strategy. The last time we brought advisors on board was back in 1999 when we got the injection of funding from Granada, which took us through to the treble year 2001 when we all felt we were clearly well on the way to a serious challenge for the Premier League. We don't accept fourth as being the level where we want to be. As I said, we can't guarantee winning titles but what we have to do is make every possible effort and pull out all the stops to make sure that we are a regular contender, because that would be acceptable. Anything less than that for a club like Liverpool isn't.

Does the manager's position rest solely on us finishing fourth this season?

No. Of course it doesn't. Fourth is essential, as we have said all along. For all sorts of reasons we really do need to clinch that. There's a huge financial gulf between the Champions League and the UEFA Cup. It makes life difficult. We are reasonably confident but it's going to be tight all the way through. Statements saying this will happen if we finish fourth and that will happen if we finish fifth is not what this club's about and it's not helpful at the present time.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Cheers lads.

few points.

1. He never ONCE backs Houllier in that interview. His statement of "it doesn't depend on fourth" could just as easily mean Houllier is gone no matter what happens. In fact, they point more at Houllier's departure than anything else.

2. His comments on the academy are contrary to the actions of his best friend Ged. He talks of Otsemobor, who is a wonderful player, but yet Ged still loaned him out, despite Ged's claims of injuries problems within the squad, and when he comes back, Finnan is out and yet he still can't get a game.

Mellor is clearly not a Liverpool-standard player, and if he is being used an example of our academy then things are bad.

Welsh has been "knocking at the door"?? given the problems we've had filling the fourth midfield slot Welsh should have been let in and should be at the table by now. The injury excuse is a poor one.

We have some good players at the younger age groups, but many of them are being played out of position(sound familiar?)

FACT: Since Ged took over, only 1 academy player has made the first team on a regular basis, and that same player would walk into any team in the world, so Ged talking credit for him is way over the top.

3. Why hasn't the stadium been sorted out already?? Arsenal had a far bigger mess to sort out to get there and they've got everything sorted, and i believe they've already started work.

4. Is 60,000 a good idea, when the fans don't want to watch us play under Houllier?? over 5000 empty seats at the start of the Charlton match, all in our areas, and with 20 mins to go, there was AT LEAST double that

5. If our summer spending depends on CL qualification, then WHY have we commited such a huge amount to one unproven player.

6. He concedes that financially we can't compete with Chelski, then why are any and all plans/offers to bring large investment into the club being rejected? He says that Hawkwind have been brought on board to review Morgan's offer, are the people at the club that inept that they can't see the ENORMOUS benefits it has for the club, with little or no downside??

7. Ged says he's "extremely confident" Owen will sign a new deal, yet the man doing the negotiating is only "hopeful", anyone else think Owen is on his way??

8. He says he wouldn't go into the factors as to why we've failed, is that because he thinks the manager is one of the man reasons?

9. He says challenging for honours, shows a lack of ambition. We should be challenging for the title, not honours, which the club think mickey mouse cups are.

10. He thinks he's been as pissed off about the season as the fans?? how so?? we PAY thousands to follow our clubs around supporting them, he gets about a million a year to do it.

11. He was confident we could challenge for the title this season because we signed The Jewel and Steve Finnan, did he forget that Arsenal and Chelski were in our league??

12. He says settling for fourth is not acceptable for the club, yet before the season began both he and Houllier said that 4th was the aim. At the AGM, Houllier stated that we remained on course for our target of 4th.

turned out to be more than a few!

it's a decent interview, but he really discloses nothing we didn't know already, that's the problem with interviews like this, the questions he's asked are structured so he doesn't have to disclose anything. He needs to be interviewed by an independant fan, and pressed on certain issues, rather than being asked standard questions by som1 who's paycheck is signed by the club.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
12. He says settling for fourth is not acceptable for the club, yet before the season began both he and Houllier said that 4th was the aim. At the AGM, Houllier stated that we remained on course for our target of 4th.
Agree with most of what you are saying, but this one is not true to my knowledge. The minimum acceptable for Liverpool FC was champions league qualification. I have never seen an interview with either men where they stated that before the season began that 4th place was the target.

I have heard Houllier say recently that their current target was 4th, which is understandable and realistic now that we are out of everything.

If you can point me to an article where he or Houllier stated before the season started that 4th was our aim and sole goal, then I'd want anyone connected with those statements out of the club immediately.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
At the AGM, Houllier stated that we remained on course for our target of 4th.
Here's his AGM speech in full. He does not state that we are on course for our target of 4th at all.

Good evening everybody and let me start by wishing you a happy, successful and healthy 2004. Believe me, I know how important health is. It's almost a year since we last met and I want to share my thoughts with you about where we are and where we want to go. I don't propose to talk at length, instead I hope this speech will be like a mini-skirt: short enough to grab your attention and long enough to cover the subject.

I'll start with a word about our current situation and go on to consider four different areas - the vision we have for your club, for our club, what is our mission, how do our objectives map out over the next three years and finally, what are our most immediate plans.

Let's not pretend otherwise, this has been a difficult period. I knew when I took on the job that it would not be all plain sailing. The club and especially myself have been under intense media scrutiny but it is irrelevant whether they focus on me or not because Liverpool Football Club is bigger than any individual.

The press, who are with us again this evening and who have been at every AGM in the five years since I came to Anfield, have to do a job, they have to report stories and sell newspapers but don't expect me to pick fights with them because of what is written and broadcast; it goes with the territory of the job.

But, no matter what is said, it will not distract us from what we are striving to achieve here. Their job is to write stories, the board's is to run the club and mine is to manage the team. Our vision remains united and our commitment unwavering.

That vision, shared by the board and myself, is to make Liverpool Football Club, your club, one, which demands respect, earns admiration, defines ambition and is loved by the fans. I want us to be respected because of the moral and ethical standards, which underpin the club, remaining faithful to our roots and believing in a strong set of values.

I want the club to be admired because of our incredible history and record of honours and desire to become, and remain, one of the top ten clubs in Europe. But that success must be built on the back of a well-run, financially responsible club.

Together with that respect and admiration, I want a fierce desire to keep progressing and raising our standards even further. An ambition that sees Champions League qualification as a minimum - not as an end in itself but as a means to providing the platform to win the title.

At any other club, as has been said, beating Manchester United and winning a major trophy and qualifying for Europe would be a cause for celebration but at this club we set our targets a bit higher. You've all received a copy of the Annual Report and you will all be aware of the Chairman's remarks that were widely reported at the time. Believe me, they didn't come as a surprise because all David [Moores] was doing was echoing my own thoughts on what we have to achieve - I told him he was right to say what he did.

I also want this club to be loved. We want our fans to be close to us, to be with us. We see them as supporters, not as customers. That is why this club will always retain a human dimension. We all want the same things and that's why we are all here together.

I see our mission as a set of four responsibilities:

Our first responsibility and first mission is to give happiness and pride to the community of fans who love and follow this club through the results of course but also the quality of our game, our attitude, the facilities we have, the plans we have for the new stadium and the image that the club portrays.

As there is no financial dimension, our second responsibility, is to give back to the shareholders some return on their emotional investment and even during a frustrating year, we did bring back the League Cup to Anfield. Any of you who were at the Millennium Stadium in March knows just how special that win over Manchester United felt for all of us.

To make our fellow workers at Liverpool Football Club proud of their job, this is also our responsibility. Not just the technical, medical or kit staff based at Melwood or the players themselves but those working in the ticket office, the club shops, the Academy and the various community projects because when people are proud and happy in their work, it brings great efficiency in all we do and all they do. We need to understand that Liverpool Football Club also has a collective responsibility to behave itself. It means ensuring the team is making the headlines on the sports pages not the front pages.

So what are our objectives over the next three years? The first point I'd like to make is that we want to keep the basis of the team. It would be a mistake to change everything. We do not want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Secondly, we need to continually improve the squad by recruiting probably less people but ensuring they are of outstanding class and quality. Players who will bring added value to the team like the four who we bought in the summer - Harry Kewell, Steve Finnan, Florent Sinama-Pongolle and Anthony Le Tallec. The quality has to be right for Liverpool Football Club. If we are not convinced that their attitude is right or they do not show sufficient desire or if their motives differ from ours, then we will not sign them. There are two players, one currently at a Premier League club and one set to join a Scottish team, who are testament to that.

Thirdly, we need to keep the team young and hungry. There is nothing worse than complacency and that has nothing to do with age. Gary McAllister was such an influential signing because the desire was still there. His enthusiasm was infectious. The players can get old in their minds long before their legs go and it is important we don't lose the appetite for the game.

The fourth element will be to keep the style of play that we've seen this season and see the team continue to progress.

It would be easy for meto come here and talk about what we have achieved in recent years in terms of trophies but I thought it would be more important to explain the thinking that underlines our search for success.

But I am also a realist and I share your frustrations about what has happened over the past 12 months. Yes, it was a set-back not qualifying for the Champions League although we failed by only three points. I think the damage had already been done by the time we played the final game at Stamford Bridge. This season has also brought its ups and downs but nothing is decided in January. We are still in the FA and UEFA Cups and fourth place is still achievable despite the considerable improvement we've seen from a number of clubs this season.

Looking back at our immediate plans, I have been asked if we will be bringing new faces during the January transfer window. I have no intention of doing that. Why? Because I retain faith in my squad and the best guarantee of good performances in the second half of the campaign is continuity. If I think the time is right then I will include some of the younger players. More specifically, I think we should have all our injured players back in the next four weeks. To me, they are the new signings that we need.

Patience is not always a virtue in football but the side does need more time to develop the new way of playing. The performance we showed in the games against Arsenal, Everton and Blackburn are my reference points. When all our personnel are available to us, we will be a very different proposition. I understand the expectancy of this club; I accept the demands that go with my job as manager.

I cannot pick up a newspaper recently without being reminded of that reality. In fact, someone new to this country probably thinks that might Christian name is Under Pressure rather than Gerard.

I understand the focus is on me but this is not about my future. This is about the future of Liverpool Football Club. I'm determined to follow the agenda agreed between myself and the board and not one set by the media or other commentators. The fact that key players like Chris Kirkland, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher have committed themselves recently to long-term contracts shows the faith they have in the direction we are going. I also believe that Michael [Owen] will put pen to paper on a new deal this year.

Anyone who promises a victory every time you set foot on a pitch is a con man but my job is to get us winning consistently again. I'm not going to offer excuses about the number of missing players we've had on a regular basis or referees decisions going against us in key games but winning regularly remains our target. It's something that we've got to start doing.

Likewise, the manager that claims that every single player brought to a club will be a guaranteed success is not going to be taken seriously. I hold my hands up and acknowledge that some of the recruits have not delivered. Some of the players brought in the summer of 2002 have fallen short of what they can bring to this side. They have not shown what made us buy them in the first place. It can take more time, as Alex Ferguson pointed out, for people from abroad to settle but they know they have to start producing. They, and the rest of the squad, are desperate to do well in the second half of the season. I can assure you that the team spirit remains excellent and a series of good results will certainly help to give confidence again.

We've got two cup competitions to look forward to and 20 Premier League games to go. It's a challenging period but an exciting one and we can't wait to get on with it.

I want to thank my staff, the technical staff, who are with us tonight, the medical staff and all the others who work at Melwood and also at Anfield. I want to pay tribute to the chairman David Moores, the Chief Executive Rick Parry and the board of directors for their support.

Finally I want to thank you for your backing and say that if we stick together, we'll come through this together.

Before I finish, I want to say a few words about Jim Aspinall, who sadly died this afternoon. My thoughts are with his family.

Thank-you.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Together with that respect and admiration, I want a fierce desire to keep progressing and raising our standards even further. An ambition that sees Champions League qualification as a minimum - not as an end in itself but as a means to providing the platform to win the title.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Interesting thing what Parry says, you aim for mediocrity and you will achieve mediocrity...Were currently in mediocrity because we appointed a mediocre unproven manager and buy mediocre players.Simple, were proof that his saying is true.

D

·
0 Posts
Razor: When certain shareholders questioned Parry during the AGM, A number of them demanding Houllier resign, said he'd talked rubbish for 18 months and had done so again tonight, they said that we were in for a season of nothing, to which Houllier responded that we were on course for our target of 4 place, actually, he said it was "still possible".

Hooflier also says:

"I'll start with a word about our current situation and go on to consider four different areas - the vision we have for your club, for our club, what is our mission, how do our objectives map out over the next three years and finally, what are our most immediate plans."

So it's an 8 year plan now is it??

that entire speech of us was complete bollox.

Some1 actually posted the article where Houllier and Parry say 4th is the target on this site and that it would be progression. It was during your time on the pro-Houllier side. It was also just before Houllier made the ludicris statement, that the fans set unrealistic goals(admitting that he can't win the league?) and told us all that we should be happy with a few cups.

KOTK: Spot on.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
no one expects anything sensible from mr. le hoof, but to hear this from Parry was frustrating:" I think we all felt confident this year that with last summer's signings that we'd made improvements and we would be a strong contender." They truly expected the toad's machine challenge for the title??? this clearly indicates that the club is being run by sick ignorant bastards who knows a feck about this game of football. How do they fire this moron if they don't see he's bringing the club down?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Get a ****ing clue Zico.

:rolleyes:

The funny thing is these "sick ignorant bastards" still have far more of an idea of whats going on than you or I.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Houllier 'staying on to win the title'

Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier is confident he will still be in charge at Anfield for the start of next season and claims the club will win the Premiership title 'at some stage'.

Speculation about the Frenchman's future has been almost as intense as that concerning Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri but, despite another disappointing campaign with only the fourth Champions League place to play for, Houllier remains optimistic.

Asked if he would still be in charge in August, Houllier said: 'I definitely think so.

'We have got a contract. I understand the speculation, it is part and parcel of this modern game, but I feel strong, I feel good and I want to fight back because I am not happy with what has happened this season.

'I believe the team will grow and at some stage we will win the title.'

There has been no indication from the Liverpool board that, despite fans' unrest, Houllier will be sacked.

That is something that Liverpool do not do to their managers and, already this week, chief executive Rick Parry has insisted Houllier's future does not depend on finishing fourth.

The Frenchman's team come under the microscope again on Saturday at home to Fulham when three points are vital after losing both Easter matches.

There have been clear indications that several players could be sold in the summer as Houllier plans one final assault on the title in the final year of his contract.

However, the manager refused to confirm reports of an anticipated cull to offload some of his most expensive flops and insisted both he and the players were concentrating on securing fourth place in the Premier League.

'I will not go into detail of exactly what I will do, but first things first let's focus on our five remaining games because it will save our season,' the Liverpool manager told Sky Sports News.

'We are not happy with the way we have gone out of the cups and we are not happy with the way we have slipped down in the league. But in spite of all our problems we are still competing for fourth place.

'So let's get there first and put all our efforts and energies into finishing the season in the best way that we can. After that we will see what we can do.'

He added: 'I think all the players are proud to wear the Liverpool shirt and they are very sad and disappointed when they do not perform.

'The Charlton game (a 1-0 defeat at home on Monday) was not a good one and it did not show what the players can do. Hopefully, we have a good opportunity to put things right against Fulham.

'But like our fans, we are extremely disappointed with our season and we now want to bounce back. I cannot wait until the beginning of next season.

'Next season will of course be determined by how we finish this campaign. Let's just hang on to fourth place.'

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
And the benefit of putting half sentences and select quotes in bold is....

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
If you have nothing left to pick on anymore, you might want to pick on the colour of my windows wall paper I am using.

About the bold stuffs

Like I say

Form your own conclusions.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Oooh Mindscape you're like a coiled spring ready to snap

:howler: :howler:

My own conclusion, ok how's this.

You don't have your own oppinion, you prefer to take second hand information rather than use your own ears. For example the words 'I will win the title' haven't been uttered by him during the interview which this refers to. When asked if he THINKS they can win the league he says only 'I believe'.

You only need to look at the first few posts of this thread to know you don't trust journalists.

If you put in bold some important points then fair enough but they aren't, they are sporadically chucked in for effect.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts