Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been paying much attention to Parma lately. Can someone tell me the transfers and the probable line up. Like is Ortega still there? Dino Baggio was rumoured leaving. But the confirmed done deals signed players please.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well we bought Micoud, Appiah, Bonazzoli, Mboma all for sure 100%
AND Alex(probable), Lamouchi(probable)and Almeyda(probable)
these players are all expected to sign shortly.

If lamouchi comes Dabo will probaly loaned out to Monaco.

We sold: Sousa and Walem(loan return) and Stanic(chelsea)

We are also involved in a swap that will see Salas and Almeyda coming to Parma and Crespo going to Lazio, players will probaly sign next weak, if the deal will not go tru
Almeyda will sign anyway.

Also we want to sign Conceicao if we do Vanoli will probaly leave.

This will be our line-up:

Buffon

Thuram-Torrisi-Cannavaro

Fuser-Almeyda-Micoud-Boghossian-Vanoli(or Conceicao)

Salas(or Crespo)-Amoroso

Standing by:
Sartor
Lassissi
Bennarivio(good spelled?)
Lamouchi
Alex
Di Vaio
Mboma
Baggio(??? he might leave)
Ortega(he will leave destanation unknown)
Bolano

Hopes this helps...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Bennarivio(good spelled?)

Actually no... :) It should be Benarrivo. Sorry! ;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Vanoli wont leave Willem even if we buy Conceicao (which will happen only if Lazio buys a replacement for him).

Who would want Paolo anyway...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Inter want Vanoli. I don't know why you are so damned negative about him either... Enough is enough!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Because het let me (and Parma down).This season he was PATHETIC with capital letters.I really like him as a player and I want him to play as he can,not like some crappy Seria C midfielder who can keep him position because of Bennarivo.If Vanoli finds his form he is the man...

FORZA VANOLI!!!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Hmmm... Benny's name seem like a hard nut to crack... :) Actually it's BeNaRRivo, not BeNNaRivo...

Sorry Amo but you asked for it. :)

About Vanoli. I'm not sure he was THAT bad. After all I doubt that you watched every game... And after all he was called up to the national team during this season... He can hardly have been performing as a Serie C player. I think your being overly dramatic about him. That's all.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Benarrivo...Bennarivo...

oh well,my version looks better althjouygh its probably the wrong one... :)

VERDI,at the start of the season he was great...but later....BOOF! maybe it was just a bad year for Vanolino...I hope this is the case because I like him a lot.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
About Williams line up...... I think that Alex would be on the starting line up. He is an awsome player and if we sign him one of our best midfeilders.

P

·
0 Posts
One of the most important thing is that Alex is a guy who can hold the ball and pass the ball well. That's the type of player we need in our midfield.

Appiah and Almeyda are physical. That's good for our midfield too.

For the defence, I think we have already made a very good defensive lineup with Thuram, Cannavaro, and Sartor/other guy(s).

Buffon is young and talented.

I think we can play well next season as there are many expected players coming to our team.

FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
One thing is for certain guys if you wanna be taken seriously Ortega cannot be anywhere near your squad you deserve much better.

Play Micoud Alex or even Bolano or Amoroso as your playmaker and you will be in line for a decent season.

Also Vanoli stil kicks @RSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind him at INTER to back up the great Grigoris Georgatos!!!!!!!!!

Hope i didn't spell that one wrong Gailloblu or we will definately be here a long time :):):)

Adios

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Parma are now really scudetto material!!!! Salas and Amoroso will be a great attacking pair ;);) at least until the christmas break when Salas will be replaced by someone like Di Vaio ;);)
Great line up however even if you bought Conceicao off us i dont think he would play on the left!! He's a right winger!!

Also i love the Parma jersy and champion!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Canna is top class!!!!!!! Definately not behind Nesta and Thuram I rate him with them.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Hehe yeah Cannavaro is great!!!
but we will see Italy wil knock France over!!!!!!!
No one can beat Cannavaro-Nesta!!! And Desailly doesnt seem to be the great defender he once was anymore.
I think it will be 2-1 to Italy with Italy leading 2-0!!

FORZALAZIO!

P

·
0 Posts
Italy can SCORE? with "HIPPO (not Pippo) Inzaghi"?

I am pretty sure Italy can beat France IF AND ONLY IF they get to the penalty shootout,

Toldo is a top class goalkeeper. See Fiorentina last season. The Viola defence was horrible and if there were no Toldo, they could have been slaughtered for EVER!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I agree,Italy cn win only in the penalties.Or maybe with an early goal and then catenaccio...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts