Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´ve read today in Turkish newspaper that Christoph DAum of Besiktas Istanbul announced to Spanish media especially EL Mundo, that he agreed terms with Parma for next season.
Sacchi also told that this is true.

He will be the Coach of AC PArma.

I think that this is not only a rumour and it could be true.

What do you guys think of him??

BEsides his cocaine affair, which was a private fault, i think he is one of the best managers in Europe and a great motivator.
He will do good things at Parma
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
I don't care about any cocaine affairs. I just want a good coach. What he does in his private life is none of our business. And from what I've heard he seems to be a good enough coach. Let's just hope he will have a decent squad to work with and that we will play in Serie A.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
There's allready a thread about Daum as our future manager.
You should post it there instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
It's ok footballfan23. I don't think we suffer too much to have two Daum threads. :)
 

·
Laziale, Independent
Joined
·
6,075 Posts
Well, I can tell with the full competence that it was Daum who brought Bayer Leverkusen where they are now.

He transformed this team from scratches into a very respectable team in Europe.

If this is true: good job Sachi.
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Well then he doesn't sound bad, I couldn't give a monkey's about his personal life, as long as he makes AC Parma a force in Europe once more. And he can get rid of Missalotovic too!;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,067 Posts
yes I also read today that Daum is going to oach Parma next season. He did decent this year with Bsiktas compared to what he had available. He is a very good coach, very ambitious(a bit crazy when he is on the bench) and hungry for success.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
footballfan23 said:
I´ve read today in Turkish newspaper that Christoph DAum of Besiktas Istanbul announced to Spanish media especially EL Mundo, that he agreed terms with Parma for next season.
Sacchi also told that this is true.

He will be the Coach of AC PArma.

I think that this is not only a rumour and it could be true.

What do you guys think of him??

BEsides his cocaine affair, which was a private fault, i think he is one of the best managers in Europe and a great motivator.
He will do good things at Parma
well talking about white lines here LOL

Daum is a drug abuser and Parma want him!!!!
oh god my old fav team in Italy will be a drug hole for people with injection needles in their arms.

and what about the players do they too been forced to take dopes to made them run faster.

This made the whole league Questionable and i dont know if i should stop support Parma as my second Fav after barcelona or not.

What do you other people think:broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Re: Re: Parmas New Manager Is Christoph Daum

Are you out of your mind?

Matte said:


well talking about white lines here LOL

Daum is a drug abuser and Parma want him!!!!
oh god my old fav team in Italy will be a drug hole for people with injection needles in their arms.

and what about the players do they too been forced to take dopes to made them run faster.

This made the whole league Questionable and i dont know if i should stop support Parma as my second Fav after barcelona or not.

What do you other people think:broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :(
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
Sounds like Matte is on drugs.
Anywho, he seems that he has had some success, and I don't know much about him, but he sounds good. Lets give him a try :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
If he fails we can allways sack him and get someone new. :rolleyes:

He seems like a good choice. Probably the "biggest" coach we can get. Question is if he fits well into the rebuilding of our squad. I have no doubts that he could build a great team if he gets the resources he wants. But now he won't get that, instead he have to work with young players and no known stars. Let's hope he can do just that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
I can imagine fear

enola said:
If he fails we can allways sack him and get someone new. :rolleyes:

He seems like a good choice. Probably the "biggest" coach we can get. Question is if he fits well into the rebuilding of our squad. I have no doubts that he could build a great team if he gets the resources he wants. But now he won't get that, instead he have to work with young players and no known stars. Let's hope he can do just that.
I can almost guess what kind of resources he needs
1. Injection needles
2. dealers
3. some mysterious medics with a small black bag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Re: I can imagine fear

Matte said:


I can almost guess what kind of resources he needs
1. Injection needles
2. dealers
3. some mysterious medics with a small black bag.
Oh, stop it. You can't possible believe it yourself either... If he likes cocaine then so be it. I don't care as long as he makes Parma a winning side again. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,458 Posts
Well Parma wanted someone to take them higher!:D

And I'm just jesting, no offence meant...:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
188 Posts
If this is true, it will be great, Daum is a brilliant coach, he coached Koln, Stuttgart and Bayer Leverkusen and all his side played great football, he's like a German Nevio Scala, he does'nt just sign any players, he signs players that will fit into his team, I remember watching Leverkusen a few years ago, they were a top side even more entertaining then they are now, they had Jan Heintze, Jens Nowonty(Daum signed him), he brought in Ramelow, Rink(he was good at Leverkusen) and gave Ulfi Kirsten a new lease of life.

I supported them from 1997/98, but then the players such as Beinlich and Emerson and Worns started to move and then Daum was sacked and I stopped watching them. I am glad they have good side but this side is 100 times better then the team they have now and that is saying something.


The Pole Adam Matysek in goal

Christian Worns/Robert Kovac - Jens Nowotny (Capt) - Markus Happe

Bernd Schneider Jan Heintze/Ze Roberto

Carsten Ramelow
Emerson Stefan Beinlich(A top player)


Ulf Kirsten Paulo Rink/Erik Meijer


This side was an outstanding team, their defence was world class, with Nowotny marshaling the other two defenders, they also had Gresko(Now at Inter), the Kovac brother Nico and Robert, Joerg Reeb and they even bought Michael Ballack but their problem was that they dependent so much on Kirsten for goals and should have brought in 2 good strikers in their squad.

I am 100%, that this side would have won a least a Champions League title if they had stayed together longer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
I don`t know mucsh about him...I know that he did great things with leverkusen and that he was going to be NT coach for germany.....Is he the right man?

I think parma should get a italian coach or a french.....Not from germany....
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
What he does out of Parma doesn't matter, as long as he makes us play better and achieve more that is what matters :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Daum daum daum daum

I am sure Daum will achieve much in Italy i am sure it is easier to get the drugs he want there than in Germany. Maybe it is cheaper there too. but back to the football thing. He was forced to leave a possible national manager job thanks to the drug scandal. Are you parma Fans ready to have a person who can be a potential haven for scandals in the future.

Lets say he start work and after a few months things begin to leak out and he is fired beacuse of this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
I'm sure he won't make the same mistake twice...

As for drugs itself? Well, I don't care if he takes them or not. I don't think he does though. He's hardly a drug addict.

Besides, I'm sure you would be surprised if you knew how many celebrities who use drugs. Even here in Sweden. So stop being so focused on this.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top