Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think Parma's best ever player in Serie A has been?From Zola to Chiesa to Cannavaro even Gigi Buffon.There are so many who do give your vote to Sorry If I didn't mention your choice.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
The best...list:
1.Adriano
2.Buffon
3.Brolin
4.Thuram
5.Cannvaro
6.Zola
7.Mutu
8.Gilardino
9.Crespo
10.Asprilla

Schumy said:
Who do you think Parma's best ever player in Serie A has been?From Zola to Chiesa to Cannavaro even Gigi Buffon.There are so many who do give your vote to Sorry If I didn't mention your choice.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zola was brilliant and so was crespo the others were amazing also,Perhaps it will come down to personal choice.But I saw so much of the greats at Parma,truly amazing stuff. :thmbup:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
If the question is who was Parmas best player when he played for us it would be a different ranking but I think here it goes for personal achievements for the players who once played here, so I will go for this:

1 Stoichkov (he won the Pallone d'oro)
2 Buffon (the world's best keeper)
3 Adriano (rising star nr. 1)
4 Crespo (he was best when he was with us)
5 Miccoli (yeah, he played for us once ;) )

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
numerodix said:
Stoichkov? :D

It has to be Buffon :star:

Certinatly not!! Benarrivos contribution o Parma is alot greater then Buffons.

Benarrivo is simply Parmas Maldini :proud:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
SENSINI!!! :star:

I think Adrian Mutu had a season with us that is hardly beatable. :strong: However I don't rate him as the best one ever, I don't know...

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just hope we have class players in the years to come. :moan:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I'm more proud of Benarrivo :)

And if Frey continues just a half season more, he will definetly surpass Buffon in my books, right now I rate them equally (maybe cuz I dislike Buffon)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Noone can forget Il grande Capitano Lorenzo Minotti. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Are you guys out of your mind?? How can you forget Dino Baggio. He was the force behind the team impressive performances in the 90s. The closest player to Dino Baggio in style is Steven Gerrard.

Oh Veron was excellent in the 97-98 season as well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts