Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think - if Tanzi wants to stay in the city he´d better do whatever he can to salvage Parma. There must be some legal stuff that he can´t go around - he can´t dump Parma for 10 dollars.

However I think that he´ll be satisfied with selling the top players - Ferrari, Adriano, Gilly, Bonera (come on Bonera can be a good player but so far he´s not) and a few others. I´m sure that he´ll find a buyer who´ll take the club - at as low a cost as possible. Then it´s up to this new owner to go the Atalanta route and have the best possible youth academy.

Problem is - Parma isn´t used to this kind of living and so the organisation must change.

I belive that all ties to outside clubs - Brazil etc - will be severed and it will be a fight not to go down to Serie B. But just like Fiorentina is climbing back so will Parma.

Sempre Per Lazio!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Yes the club could go for any price because you see when in difficulty just to ease the clubs finances you want to just bring someone in and take over and fund the thing. As long as the shareholders agree then everything is fine. But in buying the club for lets say $10 but then you have to make sure you can maintain the cost of running the club and if you can then it would be the most pointless venture. :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
svennis said:
Problem is - Parma isn´t used to this kind of living and so the organisation must change.
What are we doing now if it isn't going down that road? We have been since the summer, that much I thought was horribly obvious.

Apparently not. With guys like Rosina & Sorrentino coming through too, alongside others, & our youth players are looking promising.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
100% youth.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Ahhh ok...:)

We started developing our youth system in the late nineties, it takes time to bare fruits.:)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He's certainly really unique, he keeps telling us he'll leave but every 3 or 4 months but he just keeps coming back:D

Gotta love him;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
svennis said:
U know what - I changed my mind: Hope not to see you again.

Take care!
What's your problem anyway?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Basically he doesn't like us Parma fans anymore because we don't value his opinion...plus his opinions seem to be proved wrong all the time by anyone...look in the Lazio forum, Glen in 1 foul swoop of a post de-moralized every Lazio fan...

Parmalat thread as well....:D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
svennis said:
U know what - I changed my mind: Hope not to see you again.

Take care!
... hmm, let me make a wild guess: because you wouldn't see the day that Tanzi would buy Lazio? :eekani: :tongue:

Well, boys, he's just a good example that some Parma fans might have offended him (or he and some Parma fans offend each other, which is more likely) and then he comes here to call names to ALL of us.

I'm not a very nice person, but I really hate to see people call names to other Hongkongers/Chinese/Parma fans/girls/any other "identities" that I also carry just because that I might have been impolite to someone! :stuckup: :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
GaGa said:
Basically he doesn't like us Parma fans anymore because we don't value his opinion...plus his opinions seem to be proved wrong all the time by anyone...look in the Lazio forum, Glen in 1 foul swoop of a post de-moralized every Lazio fan...

Parmalat thread as well....:D
Haha... Yeah, I know who he is. I was breaking his balls way back in early 2000 over at the Lazio forum. People still talk about it... ;)

Do you want to know the funniest thing about svennis, GaGa? svennis actually used to be a Parma fan back in the day. He abandoned us for Lazio when Lazio got a Swedish coach (Eriksson). How's that for a laugh? :D

The legend also has it that he and Amo were friends very early on in Xtratime history. Then Lazio won Lo Scudetto and svennis became unbearably arrogant so Amo decided to dump him. And somwhere around there svennis started to go bad around here.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
Haha... Yeah, I know who he is. I was breaking his balls way back in early 2000 over at the Lazio forum. People still talk about it... ;)

Do you want to know the funniest thing about svennis, GaGa? svennis actually used to be a Parma fan back in the day. He abandoned us for Lazio when Lazio got a Swedish coach (Eriksson). How's that for a laugh? :D

The legend also has it that he and Amo were friends very early on in Xtratime history. Then Lazio won Lo Scudetto and svennis became unbearably arrogant so Amo decided to dump him. And somwhere around there svennis started to go bad around here.
:eek: :D HAHAHAHA

:happy: Funniest thing I heard all morning...:thumbsup::D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
bôb said:
That story is infact true...

right?
As true as they come! :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Speaking with the press, Parma general manager Patrick Nebiolo outlined the future plans of the club. He looked confident as he said: 'You'll see we will be able to come out of it well because we know our mind.'

Parma general manager Patrick Nebiolo has worked hard over the Christmas period to secure the Gialloblu club a continuity. The Gialloblu official would like to complete the three-year project the club have started. Speaking with the press about the financial situation of Parma, he said: 'The crush of Parmalat has involved all of us, it couldn't be differently, as we are very close to the Tanzi family. However, we'll go on with the project we have started, you'll see we will be able to come out of it well because we know our mind.'

Nebiolo then looked ahead with confidence. He said: 'There are industrial groups and local banks who can help us. Every possible solution, however, could be adopted after the reorganization of the budget. Our club is a too much important reality for the city and the Italian football: when we travelled to Asia, we realized that everyone knew Parma but not the Parmalat.'

The Gialloblu general manager also dismissed rumours that wanted Parma to become a sort of supermarket for the other clubs. He made clear: '[Cesare] Prandelli will find again the team who has left before the Christmas pause. All the players who are linked to other clubs according to speculations will certainly remain at Parma until June. We have not been asked to dismantle the team. We will try to reinforce the group and not to dismantle it. Some elements who are not included in the coach's plan may leave us.'
------------------------------------------------------

A smaller interview then the Italian version where he goes into more details. :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts