Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Hello wake up!!! since when did Barça is selling their young rising stars, if im not wrong this guy is in the first team as 3rd keeper and is higly rated.
ok they released Gerard but they thought he was not good enough, well Reina is being trusted otherwise he's not in the 1st team.

Also we already have 3 keepers we don't need to spent money on this guy, and don't say we are going to start with him!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Maybe we just have to buy a Barca player...and since we cant get Guardiola,Rivaldo or Figo we get their third goallie.YESSSSSS! we rule the transfer market...NOT!

PD.Gialloblu,watch your topic titles...I was on the verge of a heart attack when I saw that "Barca Goallie".Can you think anything worse than replacing Gigi with Ruu Hesp? Ugh... :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

V

·
0 Posts
Barca released Gerard? the Valencia guy?

I don't Follow the spanish league too often especialy in the past years but I do know that Gerard is no player to be released free. Was he released by Van Gaal? No wonder the Barca fans never liked him.

anyway, there are a couple of good Italians GK (no problem in that department). Even some old italian GKs like bellota (spl?) from Lazio would be better than this spanich GK from Barca. However Tanzi should go after Frey, Abiati, or Toldo.

D

·
0 Posts
Where's Buffon going?, to Man Utd, doubt it

VG replaced Baia with Hesp. Because Baia was injured, but when he was recovered VG still played Hesp, who is totally useless.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Of course Gig isn't going to Man Utd... I get so tired some times. English people always overrate the powers of the scum.

Buffon is staying at Parma or going to Lazio. A Lazio that these days seem to have Frey as their number one choice. Which should mean that Buffon will stay.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
People wake up! this kid is not going to be bought (IF) to replace Gigi! to put it simple,Matteo Guardalben is probably leaving (a great keeper) and the management wants someone for back up.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts