Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tribalfootball.com - May 7, 2002

Parma football director Ariggo Sacchi has been linked with Barcelona midfielder Fabio Rochemback.
Sacchi wants the Brazilian in exchange for his French goalkeeper, Sebastian Frey - who has been a long-time target for Barca.

Barca have been linked with several foreign goalkeepers in recent weeks and Sacchi has reportedly told the Catalans that he is willing to do business only if Rochemback is part of the deal.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I doubt this is true, yes, they have been chasing him, but he has already said he wants to stay and I don't see why we would want to offload him. Rochemback is an 'okay' player, I watched him last week against Madrid but he loses the ball nearly everytime he gets it. I believe he is half Brazilian/Italian nationality but I don't see him coming to Serie A.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Rochemback is crap even by Barca's standards, I can't believe that we'd lose Frey for him. Nobody could be that stupid.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Get your hands off

Get your hands off Rochemback he is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Rochemback is young and has the potenial to be one of the worlds biggest stars. he is great and is what Parma need for that midfield. he has a great shot on him, his strong, fast and can dribble.

Why Parma wouldnt swap them is beyond me. Frey is a good keeper, but he isnt great and he can be replaced.

Remember, Parma are going to be dealing with Juve and Milan a lot this summer and Juve have the likes of Carini, who is just as good as frey and Milan have the likes of Abbiatti. I'm sure if those two clubs want Cannavaro bad enough, Parma could snatch one of those keepers no problem.

Plus there is the likes of Pellizolli of Roma who would be on the transfer market as well.

i think Parma should get Rochemback, he will be a star for them. he has proven he can play for one of the biggest teams on the planet, he shouldnt have any problem doing that with Parma.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Why do we even bother. I'm sure Rochemback will refuse the deal... Or come unhappy... Why should he want to play for us when nobody else wants to?

And to make things worse. Benny's contract also expires this summer and he won't be given a new. So it's bye bye Captain Benny... :cry:

We're going down to Serie B. This new "strategy" is just an excuse for selling our stars and get more money.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hopefully not

VERDI said:
Why do we even bother. I'm sure Rochemback will refuse the deal... Or come unhappy... Why should he want to play for us when nobody else wants to?

And to make things worse. Benny's contract also expires this summer and he won't be given a new. So it's bye bye Captain Benny... :cry:

We're going down to Serie B. This new "strategy" is just an excuse for selling our stars and get more money.
Lets DONT HOPE SO.

I think Parma with a changed stragety once again can begin to climb to the top. And i hope they see Chievo and what they done as something to take after. Parma can once again be a very good team. Buy cheap class players dont buy superstars.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
VERDI said:
Oh no, now it´s reality!:( :depress: :cry:
If Nestor Sensini quits we have no more leaders in the team...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts