Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We certainly need to try and get a result on Monday. Hopefully we can recover Kucka. I'd like to see Karamoh and Cornelius get some playing time.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1-2

Laurini conceded a penalty. Torino have a player sent off

what a load of shite

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's it. We're definitely not going to hold on to Kulusevski. No way in hell that Atalanta is going to let this kid go. No way.

He's already adapting to the pace. If he continues to improve then he's Atalanta future center or offensive midfielder.

·
Registered
797 Posts
With pain in my heart but cornelius is at the moment much better than inglese.

Found penalty against us a little bit cheap, ours was handball with elbow pointed above

Kulusevski again with a through ball/assist and a goal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am beginning to dislike both Gagliolo and Sepe
I've said this before and I say this again. I've never ever felt safe with Sepe. Ever. With Mirante I always felt safe. It was something about his style that made you comfortable.

Sepe is too irrational and this wannabe self confident guy who at times just ****s up.

Gagliolo is NOT a left back. He's a center back. During autumn last year, before the rise of Bastoni. Gagliolo / Alves were giants in the back. D aversa moving him to the left corresponded with him becoming this average Joe type of defensive left back. He needs to be subbed for Pezzella.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Also a surprise to me is scozarella and barilla. We have kucka back but scozarella was almost gone this Summer, had no place in the plans and now two matches starter instead of brugman for example.
Barilla is just a workhorse that starts every match despite the multiple CM'S

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wonderful stuff. Inglese's goal to make it 3-2 brought a little tear to my eye.

Hopefully Laurini isn't too hurt!

Great performances from Kulusevski, Gervinho (apart from penalty miss), Scozzarella and Cornelius.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Now it's quite obvious that Cornelius and Inglese has to play together.

Hopefully, D'Aversa plays a 3-5-2 with Cornelius and Inglese on top and Kulusevski as either a Right wing back with a free role or a more attacking center midfielder. He suits better playing more central.

Gervinho could then become an impact player that gets subbed in and runs his ass off.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Apparently Inglese only needed a half to clear his head! Superb performance from us. Needs a bit more stability at the back but very encouraging!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Atalanta might not even be able to hold on to Kulusevski at this pace, let's enjoy this and pray for a miracle he stays, guys haha

·
Registered
797 Posts
Ironically kulusevski is the only one on loan, not an acquisition. But he is only 19, wouldn't be surprised he makes big transfer, or succesor for alejandro gomez

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ironically kulusevski is the only one on loan, not an acquisition. But he is only 19, wouldn't be surprised he makes big transfer, or succesor for alejandro gomez

Faggiano clearly stated that he wanted him on loan with an option but atalanta flat out refused. Now we can see why. Like I said, he's slowly adapting to the pace of Serie A and he's toying around with the defense at times.

But he needs to move in to the center, along with kucka and scozza

With karamoh, Cornelius and gervinho then were unbeatable.

I'm not worried about our offense and midfielders. I'm worried about Gagliolo because iacoponi is CLEARLY adapting. Gagliolo just doesn't cut it as a left back.

But we need a left back + a center back from a relegation team (sampdoria?) during the January window. Then we're set.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Faggiano clearly stated that he wanted him on loan with an option but atalanta flat out refused. Now we can see why. Like I said, he's slowly adapting to the pace of Serie A and he's toying around with the defense at times.

But he needs to move in to the center, along with kucka and scozza

With karamoh, Cornelius and gervinho then were unbeatable.

I'm not worried about our offense and midfielders. I'm worried about Gagliolo because iacoponi is CLEARLY adapting. Gagliolo just doesn't cut it as a left back.

But we need a left back + a center back from a relegation team (sampdoria?) during the January window. Then we're set.
Yes clearly. In CM he would remind me of a Milenkovic-Savic.

So scozza and kucka but no hernani, brugman or grassi?

We have a left back in pezella or darmian who can work both sides (but apparently injured)

I still think it's a pitty we didn't get a decent CB (Bonifazi was on the bench)
But Gagliolo is also a CB, so we can try him but iacoponi isn't doing bad.

Karamoh played very little. Inglese scored but I liked cornelius more

Overall, I really liked the game against Torino, we created multiple chances and D'Aversa brought two attackers up front instead if a defender

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, all in all, we're showing we have a more character and depth to our game compared to last year, which is good.

My concern is that Alberto Grassi is a new Galloppa with his injurie :/

·
Registered
797 Posts
Yes, all in all, we're showing we have a more character and depth to our game compared to last year, which is good.

My concern is that Alberto Grassi is a new Galloppa with his injurie :/
Yes, has been injured a lot. We have 6 CM's for 3 CM positions but previous match we only had 3 left due to injuries.
Hernani also grows on me, combines technique with a professional fault sometimes (has already 3 yellows)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts