Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have to win this game to regain momentum. If we don't, I think that puts us in a bit of trouble. Sassuolo are in form with a 3-0 win over SPAL

Hopefully we can recover Kucka and rotate the squad a bit. I'd like to see Karamoh, Sprocati and Cornelius get some more minutes.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have to win this game to regain momentum. If we don't, I think that puts us in a bit of trouble. Sassuolo are in form with a 3-0 win over SPAL

Hopefully we can recover Kucka and rotate the squad a bit. I'd like to see Karamoh, Sprocati and Cornelius get some more minutes.
No Kucka or Grassi :/.

Goalkeepers: Alastra, Colombi, Sepe;
Defenders: B. Alves, Darmian, Dermaku, Gagliolo, Iacoponi, Laurini, Pezzella;
Midfielders: Barillà, Brugman, Hernani Jr, Kulusevski, Scozzarella;
Forwards: Cornelius, Gervinho, Karamoh, Inglese, Sprocati.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the ****, what an awful game. Two Gervinho goals disallowed by VAR and INGLESE MISSED ANOTHER ****ING PENALTY. Bobby cost us 3 points.

Complete shitshow.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gervinho and especially Kulusevski had excellent games. A complete ****ing waste. What has happened to Inglese? He is really letting us down.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is wrong with bobby english? Man he needs to sit down next game. Thank god our backup is Cornelius now.
I like Cornelius. Looks strong and motivated, had a impact on the game in the small amount of time.

Bobby has completely lost his confidence it seems

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Karamoh either. Saving him for Torino I hope.

Kulusevski really is excellent

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Glad that we at least got the win. Sassuolo's away form is bad so I'm not too surprised that they lost. Agree that Bobby should be bench for the moment, awful form

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Was following via text update only - so sounded like we created far more opportunities but their GK was on form. After the missed penalty I was fearing that we would be sucker punched and lose, relieved that we won but need to build on this in the coming weeks and extend the gap from the bottom....

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've calmed down a bit and I think there were definitely positives from the game, but yeah we need Inglese to rediscover his form. Tbh, he's not been the same since his long injury layoff last season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts