Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's one of our must win games in the remainer of the season, and although Sampdoria are a difficult side, they are without some serious attacking weapons.
Cassano and Montella will be absent, with Belucci doubtful, leaving them with only Bonazzoli to lead the line.

The only players that should be unavailable for us are Mariga and Morfeo.

I think we will find them a difficult side to break down, but eventually I think we should be good enough at home to squeeze a victory.
Anything less than 3pts in this game is unacceptable.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hard to say win.Samp won't creep even without Cassano and Montella.Bellucci is devil in box!
We confront Samp many times,but earn nothing.I clearly remember the stunning strike that Dessena launched on 2006,but we suffered home defeat with 2-3,so was 0-1 at last seaon.Therefore,there is "no easy" in this game.
We shall meet our acquaintance--Bonazzoli,bet he is not the man who was playing in Reggina.
Whatever,this must be a winning game for us,must!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Bellucci wont play, so we could be able not to concede this time. I am confident we can grab 3 points here.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Probable lineup... for the joy of Parma supporters.

Castellazzi - Miglionico, Gastaldello, Lucchini - Maggio, Sammarco, Palombo, Franceschini, Ziegler - Delvecchio - Bonazzoli.

A sort of 3-5-1-1 with Delvecchio supporting Bonazzoli. A solid team but the overall quality is very low. Maybe Accardi could play. In that case Miglionico would be benched and Lucchini would be the right center back.
They're going to play a 3-6-1 :googly:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Bellucci wont play, so we could be able not to concede this time. I am confident we can grab 3 points here.
our horrible defenceline,half-Bellucci can resolve it~~
Please,just don't use Falcone and Zenoni,they make me sick!

·
Banned
275 Posts
if we cannot win this game, in the context that the game is in.... (like a final) and with the amount of quality out of the sampdoria side, we do not deserve to be in Serie A next season! THERE i said it, seriously im sick of being a cellar dweller team every season. and instead of goals being UEFA or mid table position, our goals are survival. i would hate for us to go to serie B, but in the last 4 years we have made no progress. we need to be a snake, F**K other teams over and not give away talent for cash that we squander anyway!!

FORZA PARMA,- AND LETS SMASH SAMPDORIA

·
Registered
60 Posts
if we cannot win this game, in the context that the game is in.... (like a final) and with the amount of quality out of the sampdoria side, we do not deserve to be in Serie A next season! THERE i said it, seriously im sick of being a cellar dweller team every season. and instead of goals being UEFA or mid table position, our goals are survival. i would hate for us to go to serie B, but in the last 4 years we have made no progress. we need to be a snake, F**K other teams over and not give away talent for cash that we squander anyway!!

FORZA FIASCO,FORZA PARMA!!

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I've obviously been completely AWOL this week... the preview on channel4.com says that Cassano has been suspended for 5 games for his disgraceful behaviour... what happened???

·
Registered
54 Posts
i think we will win 2-1 or 3-2 like jamco predicted, if we got a role to play in serie a we have to be good enough to beat samp at home..

·
Registered
609 Posts

Good man:thmbup: Agree 100% with you

·
Registered
639 Posts
I've obviously been completely AWOL this week... the preview on channel4.com says that Cassano has been suspended for 5 games for his disgraceful behaviour... what happened???
(上周日联赛,在桑普多利亚和都灵的比赛结尾,因为对一次裁判判罚不满,卡萨诺将一连串国骂、地方骂“送”给了主裁判皮耶尔保利,被主裁判出示红牌后,他又脱下球衣丢向裁判,到了场边还不停喊着“我在这里等你丫的……”)
That's why Cassano was suspended.
(Last week,at final of the game---Samp VS Toro,to abreact his dissatisfaction with referee's judgement,the Bari-born player sent swearword and curse to referee.After being sent off,he threw his jersey towards the guy showing him a red card.As bonus,he yelled"Shit!I'll be right here to fu*k you" )
Cassano is always Cassano,full of misdeeds!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Portieri

5. BUCCI
99. PAVARINI

1. PETR

Difensori
6. ANTONELLI
7. CASTELLINI
33. COLY
24. COUTO
19. FALCONE
28. PACI
13. ROSSI
2. ZENONI

Centrocampisti

21. CIGARINI
4. DESSENA
18.GASBARRONI
4. MORRONE
55. PARRAVICINI
11. PISANU

Attaccanti

20. BUDAN
32. CORRADI
9. LUCARELLI
83. REGINALDO

Indisponibili: Mariga e Morfeo

mariga was great against udinese so is a big loss but then i guess ciga - morone is our most played partnership anyway.

Budan
Gasba
Reginaldo - ciga - morone - pisanu
catellini - paci - rossi - coly
bucci​

i honestly cant see a better team that we can currently field. i guess lucarelli could replace budan, i just hope falcone and couto are kept well away from the pitch

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok thanks

the game is on uusee.... never works for me anymore for some reason :moan:
UUSee is the best stream, we are normally on Calcio 1 which is great, so I hope that 4 is just as good.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
PARMA (4 4 1 1) - 5. Bucci (V. Cap.); 33. Coly, 19. Falcone (Cap.), 28. Paci, 7. Castellini; 23. Dessena, 4. Morrone, 21. Cigarini, 11. Pisanu; 18. Gasbarroni; 9. Lucarelli
All. Di Carlo
A disposizione: 99. Pavarini; 2. D. Zenoni, 24. Couto, 55. Parravicini, 83. Reginaldo, 32. Corradi, 20. Budan

SAMPDORIA (3 5 1 1) - 1. Castellazzi; 6. Lucchini, 28. Gastaldello, 5. Accardi; 7. Maggio, 21. Sammarco, 17. Palombo (Cap.), 19. Franceschini (V. Cap.), 3. Ziegler; 40. Delvecchio; 13. Bonazzoli
All. Mazzarri
A disposizione: 83. Mirante; 32. Miglionico, 77. C. Zenoni, 8. Poli, 4. Volpi, 22. Kalu, 88. Ferrari

don't like falcone being in nor dessena being out on the right wing. hope budan gets some time on the pitch

1 - 20 of 134 Posts