Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A game not to miss: Parma vs Juventus.
After they stool our only change if winning a Scudetto, they are rivals number 2 (Reggiana no. 1). This year their will be an extra tension.
Juve did not only won thanks to the ref, but they were also druged.......

I want to beat them! Will anyone be present at the game (Djet?).

7 DAYS TO GO

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Latest news:
We will play without Marchionni, he is still injured.
It is not 4 sure Bresciano and Cradone will be fit.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Marchionni has missed 4/5 games in a row now. The official site ****ing sucks, just keeps you guessing on stuff like this, damn.

My personal favourite fixture of the season :).

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Gah !! We really need Marchionni back .. i attribute our current slump (well our whole seasons been a slump, but these last 3/4 games especially) to his absence.

I hope to god Bresc and Cardone are fit.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I don't give a rats ass if we get relegated. I want a VICTORY against the cheatin Zebras!! No excues here. We haven't beaten them f'uckers for 2 years now and it's annoying as hell. Slaughter the Zebras and I'll be EXTREMLLY happy :happy:

Let's ruin their chance to Scudetto too!!!!!!

MERDA MERDA JUVE :ass::ass::ass:

FORRRRRRZAAAAAAAAAA PARMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA

:proud: :proud: :strong:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yes you will beat us, and yes I will be annoyed.

Unlike others seasons, I don't think we have the quality to beat you, and quite frankly you should piss all on us.

Hate to say it, but it's true.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
No Dean, have faith!!!!! Not in the team but in God ;).

If there is ANY justice left over in the world we should beat them!!!

I feel Rosina will play with his heart.

Glen; Last year the bet was in Delle Alpi, this time the game is in Tardini, would you dare to take a bet? ;) :tongue:

Anyway, without Marchionni it seems pretty pathetic but I still believe Gila can bang one and Simplicio showing off who the real "brazilian" is between him and the woodleg Emerson :stuckup: .

I hope they'll be showing this game otherwise it sucks!!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yesterday FC Parma won a friendly against i Crociati, 8-0
Gila made 4 goals, Zicu 2 and Sorrentino 2. Zicu played good.
The Mister let Budel and Grella play together on the midfield, but it wasn't a succes.

Contini and Pisanu are suspended for Thursday.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I extremely hate Juve(though a strong team) and will be happy if we beat and smash them into pieces!But we don't have too much chance to it.
If Juve cannot win the referee everytime helps,this is why I dislike Juve.

Crociati said:
Yesterday FC Parma won a friendly against i Crociati, 8-0
Gila made 4 goals, Zicu 2 and Sorrentino 2. Zicu played good.
The Mister let Budel and Grella play together on the midfield, but it wasn't a succes.

Contini and Pisanu are suspended for Thursday.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
CUG said:
i want juve to win UNFAIRLY, i just love the comments from parma fans :pp ;)
When did you won against us without the ref? ;) or Del Pieros hands? ;)

Nonetheless we should definetly give them suckers a fight. The most crushing scene for me would be to see our players walk like headless chickens. That would piss me off.

It would be SWEEEEETTTTTTTT if we could win by cheating against them. I'd laugh my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :howler:

Where the hell is GaGa and all the others? Wake up it's the zebras damn it, they deserve a spankin!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
CUG said:
i want juve to win UNFAIRLY
Doesn't that happen often enough anyway? Drugs, referees... Juventus is not a team, it is a corruption generating machine.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Doesn't that happen often enough anyway? Drugs, referees... Juventus is not a team, it is a corruption generating machine.

That's the spirit :proud: :proud:

Even though it seems we have no chance you can't disregard that we're at Tardini. Plus our players seem to do just fine against the bigger teams, maybe because they want to be sold to them? Don't care but anyway we can.

Remember the year with Mutu when we thought we'd lose against Juve at Delle Alpi after they won against Olympiakos(?) with 7-0? Then we DOMINATED the game, only the cheating dworf Del Fiero and the ref allowed them to draw the game. However we won the pride!! :shades:

I'm not too happy with facing them at all, as I have an exam too but fück we have to do this.

Which players will be our attacking force?

Is Morfeo fit for the game? He was brilliant last year against the cheaters!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
That game ****ing sucked. 92nd & 95th minute goals if I remember rightly. I think it was Tudor (?), then Del Piero with the assist of a hand.

This time round, we don't have a 3rd minute goal from Junior, or a Lamouchi strike, or Nakata's fine-displays against Juventus :(.

Let's hope a certain Gilardino is fired up for this, and MORFEO HAS TO PLAY.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Frankly, I don't care about this game. We don't stand a chance. Even last season, we were competitive against Juventus, now we are an average Serie B side & they are still one of the top teams in Serie A. For once, Juve don't need to cheat to beat us.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts