Xtratime Community banner

Parma vs Palermo

3K views 134 replies 23 participants last post by  Lucky Luciano 
#1 ·
PARMA vs Palermo

We cannot afford to lose any points at home due to our poor results on the road, where we have only managed to collect six points (all draws).

Game from last season:
Parma 0 - 0 Palermo
Parma: Bucci; Ferronetti (Paci 76), Couto, Contini, Castellini; Dessena, Cigarini, Ciaramitaro; Pisanu, Muslimovic, Gasbarroni (Paponi 70)

Palermo: Fontana; Zaccardo, Barzagli, Dellafiore; Cassani, Tedesco, Corini (Parravicini 71), Simplicio, Bresciano; Di Michele (Caracciolo 71), Amauri

Uptracking our current position compared to last season:

Current Season 2007/08
Season 2006/07​
Week 28
Week 28​
PARMA
PARMA​
W - 5
W - 4​
D - 11
D - 10​
L - 12
L - 14​
Points 26
Points 22​

:thumbsup:*FORZA PARMA*:thumbsup:​

See less See more
#8 ·
MUST WIN!

Lucarelli: Time to start justifying that price tag
Dessena: Time to start showing everyone that you have more than just potential
Bucci: Time to return to the form of last year
Falcone: Time to stop being so monumentally shit!

I believe in our boys. We can do this.
Forza Parma!!! :fero:

#9 ·
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0708/par-pal.html

Facing the drop to Serie B, the Gialloblu took serious action last week when they axed Coach Mimmo Di Carlo. Hector Cuper, the man who almost led Inter to the Scudetto in 2002, has been given a route back into the Italian game as a result, but he’s got a tough job on his hands. Confidence in the Ducali camp is low, but they did at least earn a point against fellow strugglers Livorno in Cuper’s debut thanks to a stunning volley by Reginaldo.

The Brazilian’s ‘reward’ could be a place on the bench, as reports suggest that Giulio Falcone’s return from suspension will force him out of the side. With the defender restored to the starting XI, Paolo Castellini would probably move up to left-wing, but there’s every chance that Reginaldo will retain his place instead. Elsewhere, midfield maestro Luca Cigarini is set to return to the team in place of Andrea Pisanu, while joint-top scorer Andrea Gasbarroni – albeit with just five goals – will play just off Cristiano Lucarelli once again.

#11 ·
I'm ****ing bored mate. Started my easter break from Uni and i can't be assed to start revising.... Just stuck in the middle of no-where and my parents need both cars so i'm stuffed. I'm just wasting my life away on the net, it's extremely depressing, hopefully i'll still be around for the match tomorrow.

#13 ·
The squad for the game:

Portieri

5. BUCCI
99. PAVARINI
1. PETR

Difensori

6. ANTONELLI
7. CASTELLINI
24. COUTO
19. FALCONE
28. PACI
2. ZENONI

Centrocampisti

4. DESSENA
18. GASBARRONI
17. MARIGA
4. MORRONE
55. PARRAVICINI

Attaccanti

10. MORFEO
20. BUDAN
32. CORRADI
9. LUCARELLI
83. REGINALDO

Cigarini, Coly, Pisanu and Rossi out while Morfeo is back in the squad.
Not much creativity in this squad...

#14 ·
Pisanu has been piss poor lately, so I don't think we will miss him at all tbh.
Budan must start instead of Lucabelly unless Cuper goes with two forwards from the start.

---------- Budan -- Lucabelly

-- Gasbarroni ------------- Reginaldo

----------- Cigarini -- Morrone

Castellini -- Falcone -- Paci -- Zenoni

--------------- Bucci

That's how I would start, we need to win.

(edit - why is Ciga unavailable?)

#17 ·
I really can't see us beating Siena at their place with the form they are in. It's depressing to think that Maccarone could destroy our defence :yuck:

I dont know if Luca and Budan
can function together very well.
It's a risk we need to take IMO. Lucarelli doesn't seem able to play the lone striker role for us.
It's clear to everyone Budan is the better all around player for our needs, but I guess the pressure is there from Ghirardi to play Lucarelli.

#24 ·
Pah..... it's just been a torrid season. I havn't missed a minute of one single league game (either on a stream or on gazzetta) and it's just so depressing seeing "IN GOL" and always in that split second hoping it's Parma, but it rarely is :moan:

It doesn't help that Ipswich are throwing away promotion into the EPL also. Everyone says Ipswich and West Brom play the best football in the league, but it's the boring rough and tumble that Watford and Stoke play that gets you promoted....

I'm sure if i get the stream working later i'll be enthusiastic... i think this could be another "boring" win, like that against Udinese a few rounds back. Forza Cuper...

#29 ·
Official Line up:

PARMA (4 4 2) - 5. Bucci (V. Cap.); 2. Zenoni, 19. Falcone (Cap.), 28. Paci, 7. Castellini; 83. Reginaldo, 17. Mariga, 4. Morrone, 18. Gasbarroni; 20. Budan, 32. Corradi
All. Cuper
A disposizione: 99. Pavarini; 6. Antonelli, 24. Couto, 55. Parravicini, 23. Dessena, 10. Morfeo, 9. Lucarelli

PALERMO (3 5 1 1) - 12. Fontana; 2. Zaccardo (V. Cap.), 43. Barzagli (Cap.), 77. Rinaudo; 16. Cassani, 30. Simplicio, 8. Migliaccio, 20. Caserta, 42. Balzaretti; 17. Jankovic; 11. Amauri
All. Guidolin
A disposizione: 1. Agliardi; 21. Biava, 53. Cossentino, 22. Di Matteo, 4. Tedesco, 23. Bresciano, 7. Cavani

COME ON BOYS.... FORZA PARMA:thumbsup:

#32 ·
Cassani is a player that really impressed me when i watched him against Milan at the weekend. He is Dessena with a much more experienced footballing brain. He never stops hassling and wins many balls in midfield... (he also never eats and never sleeps).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.