Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Good luck, it probably will be a draw at most.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Hi Baeto Paolo, feel free to come discuss the match with us in the Parma forum... our clubs have a good relationship so as long as you're not a secret Juve or Fiorentina fan, i'm sure you'll be welcomed :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok:smileani:
I think you should easily win! Guidolin will play only to draw and of course he will lose. We have not chances becouse we have the worst and cowardly coach in seria A!!! Palermo will play with about 7-8 defenders around the door!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I could quote my previous post!
Parma won deservedly!!! I looked 2 teams with a play equally poor but Parma had determination and wish to win!!! Palermo played only to draw. I foresaw it becouse I know well Guidolin!!!
The penalty there isn't yet Palermo lost for its demerits and not for referee's one!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I think Guidolin will be fired. Than 3 weeks later he will get hired again. But yea Guidolin is really an awful manager. Di Carlo is worth the chance. He is very good. At Parma he had the problem that he had to work with SHIT defenders.

·
Registered
49 Posts
beato is as angry as i am, a disgrace, the team has no leader and no motivation and the coach is a clown. I am embarassed to be a palermo fan today. I had to wait this long to post because i was so angry at the loss. Barzagli is no captain that was the stupidest red card i have ever seen and at 1-1 we were passing around our defence looking for a draw. disgusting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts