Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By the end of this month we'll be able to know what's our future looks like, we have to play 5 matches this month (2 home and 3 away) which are:

Sunday 6th - 15.00
Parma vs Lazio

Sunday13th - 15.00
Empoli vs Parma

Wednesday 16th - 21.00
Juventus vs Parma

Sunday 20th - 15.00
Parma vs Napoli

Sunday 27th - 15.00
Reggina vs Parma

Code:
[B][U]Some Stats about Parma vs Lazio[/U][/B]

Parma recent home form: L L D W L W
Lazio recent away form: D L L D D L 

Parma home wins: 42%
Lazio away wins: 28%

[I][U]Head to head stats[/U][/I]:
December 23, 2006 Serie A Parma Lazio 1-3 
January 15, 2006 Serie A Parma Lazio 1-1 
October 24, 2004 Serie A Parma Lazio 3-1 
February 08, 2004 Serie A Parma Lazio 0-3 
March 23, 2003 Serie A Parma Lazio 2-1

Last year we lost in a bitter way against Lazio, they had Siviglia sent off after just 15 mins then we scored 4 mins later but by the end to half time they turned the result in their favour 1-3 and actually this was the final result, this game is some sort of a special game as both teams lost a supporter this year :broken:

We have Lucarelli suspended and most probable Coly and Morfeo sidelined and from their side Dabo is suspended and Del Nero, Diakite and Firmani are all out.

:star:*FORZA PARMA*:star:
:thmbup:FOREVER:thmbup:
<We Still Believe>

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Del Nero, Diakite and Firmani are all out.
They wouldn't play even if healthy anyway. :) But you should be happy Dabo won't be playing, he has been great in the last month or so.
We had incredible luck in the last game against you with that deflection goal in the last minute. And we really suck in away games, plus Lady Luck will probably want to make amends, so I think the outcome is pretty obvious...:)

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
PARMA_Malta said:
We have Locatelli suspended and most probable Coly and Morfeo sidelined and from their side Dabo is suspended and Del Nero, Diakite and Firmani are all out.
I wish we had Locatelli instead of Lucarelli :sigh:

At least Budan and Gasba get to strut their stuff together from kick-off.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
They wouldn't play even if healthy anyway. :) But you should be happy Dabo won't be playing, he has been great in the last month or so.
We had incredible luck in the last game against you with that deflection goal in the last minute. And we really suck in away games, plus Lady Luck will probably want to make amends, so I think the outcome is pretty obvious...:)
Hey man!! Don't try to jinx us in OUR OWN forum! Have some decency, will ya?

:pp

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Technically it's hard to find water in antartica so it would take ages even to start a fire to even melt the ice and even at that takes alot of skill to do it in the middle of a blizzard...so I really wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't :pp

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
But what if you bring water to antarctica and than try to freeze it? Would that work or would Falcone and Couto screw up?

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
And how does global warming fit into all of this? Is it even cold enough to still freeze water there?
So maybe you wouldn't be able to blame it on Falcone and Couto, but I get your point. :pp

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Global warming and freezing ice in antartica?? Gotta be the most OT ever, well done!

I remember how depressed we ALL were last year in this fisture, after the elation of being 1-0 up against 10 men after 15 minutes..... we were killed slowly for the next 75....

COME ON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOGLIAMO UNDICI LEONI!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Global warming and freezing ice in antartica?? Gotta be the most OT ever, well done!
Thanks, I'm pretty proud of my achievement. However, I'd like to thank Angerjas for always being there providing, meccano, frey and others who have worked so hard to make this happen :proud: .

I'm sorry if I left anybody else out but they only gave me 15 sec to speak!

*waives at fans*

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
The squad for the game:
Portieri
5. BUCCI
99. PAVARINI
1. PETR

Difensori
6. ANTONELLI
7. CASTELLINI
19. FALCONE
28. PACI
13. ROSSI
2. ZENONI

Centrocampisti
21. CIGARINI
23. DESSENA
18. GASBARRONI
17. MARIGA
4. MORRONE
55. PARRAVICINI

Attaccanti
20. BUDAN
32. CORRADI
15. MARTINEZ
83. REGINALDO

Coly, Couto, Morfeo, Pisanu and Lucarelli(he played with the Primavera) out.
Coly and Pisanu are out for much time now...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Zenoni will screw us as usual. Fvcking dirtbag, might aswell start cussing him now so I won't have to do it tomorrow. I know he will screw up.

Other than that, we really rely that Budan wins us the game.

·
Registered
713 Posts
We will win this one just like we did in Roma back in those days when we had Bresciano.

3-2.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts