Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important game for us to win. Looks like we will be without Alves and Laurini.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I feel bad for Inglese. It's like he never got a chance. He has played like he's been injured the whole autumn. Something is wrong with him. I wish him a speedy recovery but also that we play 3-5-2 with him and Cornelius on top.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Well seems that Inglese's unfortunate injury actually resulted in us having the man on the pitch to make the difference. Never expected to see us get 5 in a game!

Big win to give us some breathing room, don't expect much from Inter this year....

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Incredible result, I can't remember the last time we scored 5 goals (edit - it was VS Perugia in 2001. Shows we have depth in the squad. I'd really like to see Karamoh get some playing time.

I hope Inglese can recover - the frequency of his injuries are concerning.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You don't give away penalties when you're leading 4-1. You just don't.
A penalty is a penalty no?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
You're absolutely right. But this situation came after Genoa basically had given up, they tried to go for it after pinamontis goal but they ran out of steam at the 70th minute, when parma again started controlling the tempo.

The situation came shortly after that. It has to be a super clear penalty for someone to blow when both teams are practically running down the clock. Because between 80-90 min, parma could've honestly gone for 6-1 and 7-1. Genoas defence were horrible.

·
Registered
795 Posts
You're absolutely right. But this situation came after Genoa basically had given up, they tried to go for it after pinamontis goal but they ran out of steam at the 70th minute, when parma again started controlling the tempo.

The situation came shortly after that. It has to be a super clear penalty for someone to blow when both teams are practically running down the clock. Because between 80-90 min, parma could've honestly gone for 6-1 and 7-1. Genoas defence were horrible.
Again I am excited like after the torino game but don't wanne get my hopes up cause then we got the SPAL game. Cornelius goals weren't easy also, really like him. Also surprised scozarella is getting so much playing time and karamoh not. Ideal sub for gervinho

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts