Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it will take place in Florence tomorow, a big match for Parma.
1 point off the last relegation spot with just 2 games left. I think that nothing less than a point is acceptable, but we should get the 3 points. But with Parma you never know, we have to hope that results elsewhere go our way. Anywho we will see tomorow which Parma we see.

Sensini and Almeyda are doubts after missing the Coppa Italia final and Di Vaio has a heal injury. Fabio Cannavaro is suspended after getting booked against Atalanta.

Hopefully Nakata will start after being impressive in the last few matches. If he starts he could be the key to a Parma victory.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
If Marchionni is gonna be at starting line-up...then Parma will win 2-0.:) Hope Marchionni is in Parma´s next season plans.:hopefull: and hope he get´s more playing time.:hopefull:
Forza Marco!!! :)

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He should be a part of our plans next season, and a great player for years to come.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
cannavaro77 said:
Di Vaio has a heal injury
If I remember it correctly, the official site says that he would probably start in the game against Viola... :)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't say he wouldn't start I said he has a heel injury :tongue:
But anywho that good news :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This is it my friends. Either things go well and we'll be safe within a few hours or we'll have to spend another week in anxiety. If not Brescia take poins from Juve and Udinese take points from Lecce of course. Because then we'll face a real struggle... :nervous:

Come on Parma. You can do it!!

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
DAMN!
Adriano scored
Fio 1 -0 PARMA!
COME ON U LOT!

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Juve scored
David Trez
Juve 1 - 0 Brescia

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Damn... :(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Exactly what we didn't need. An early goal against. Our players are too nervous. Damn I'm tired.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Let's hope Baggio doesn't do anything magical against Juventus. That way we at least have it in our own hands against Venezia...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Montella scored twice in the first half, seems like Di Vaio's World Cup chances are getting smaller and smaller...

I'm starting to believe that there is a curse on Parma and the Parma players this season! :mad: :(

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was happy before the game, but very worried now. Only us and Brescia are losing, but we got to hope Brescia stay losing.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Can some ban Juventino before he gets the chance to gloat at our impending relgation please?

Glen? Debs? Jan? Whoever the hell can do that sort of thing SAVE US:(

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I cant believe it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

We have the chance to be save cauz Brescia will NOT make any point @Juve and we lose against Fiore :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It's still 45 minutes to play. If they have any pride they will turn this around...

Somehow I doubt it though. Spineless gits are what they really are... :depress:

Please mr Carmignani. In with MICOUD!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts