Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Parma vs CSKA UEFA CUP semi-final

So...Parma just lost 3-0 to Milan and they are under heavily pressure in Seria A. I dont think their coach will field their best lineup against us on thursday. Dont think that Gilardino, Morfeo and other of their best players will play. I bet they'll field almost the same team as they did the last match against Austria Wien. Because they must focus on not relegating this season. And their next match after thursday is either on saturday or sunday - cant see their coach taking a risk and fielding their best lineup against us :thmbup: Thats very good for us. I think that we were lucky not to get Austria and get Parma instead.

And added to that, our players will be fully fit for the game. When we play on Thursday our players have rested for a week and thats very very good because our players already began to seem a little tired, especially Carvalho.

I predict a draw or a 2-1 for us. We are to strong for their reserve team imo. Even Austria outplayed Parmas reserves in parma. SO i really cant see us loosing this one.

Vagner Love 2 goals :star:

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Parma coach just stated that he will field their second team on thursday :)

·
Registered
68,519 Posts
I was about to open a thread until i saw ur one. We have to minimize our mistakes in the midfield because i see Parma playing with 8-9 players in their own half. No prediction from me, although i have one in my head. If we don't lose in Italy i'm 90% sure we'll go through :thumbsup:

G

·
This is CSKA's for the taking....I have a feeling the uefa cup will come to Russia this year....Maybe eventually a cup will come to Ukraine, too :). But for now, I will be content as long as CSKA can pull it off :D Prediction 1st leg : CSKA 1 Parma 0, 2nd leg CSKA 2 parma 1 .

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Is carvalho suspended?

·
Registered
184 Posts
i just saw on french tv " l'equipe tv " an interview of a parma defender ... he said that he was very sad not to have a full squad for uefa cup , but that priority was to stay in first division, so they would put their second squad.

They have many injuries too ... well it seems to be the high road to final.

Another good news : the best player from Alkmaar will miss all end of this season because of an injury, i don't know more ..

forza cska :D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
We will field a team (again) that is as strong as a NT of Andorra on paper. But look where we are, UEFA-cup semi-finals! We came to fight for...! :fero:

·
Registered
68,519 Posts
I remember Gazzaev saying he didn't believe Parma's "stories" that they would field a mostly youth/2nd team. I'm confident :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dmitriy said:
I remember Gazzaev saying he didn't believe Parma's "stories" that they would field a mostly youth/2nd team. I'm confident :thumbsup:
yeah its very good. And the players are also motivated and dont believe it too. If Parma tries to trick us, we're ready. But if they really put a reserve squad on the pitch they're dead :D :skull:

·
Registered
68,519 Posts
we can't take them lightly, their reserve players are gunna be motivated as hell and i think our guys realise that.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Senior Tigr said:
Anyone knowing any TV with live video stream, which will be showing today's match?
Rai 2 will show the game live,i think .
On internet go to google in italian and put there,La 7,and you might get luck.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
1oo% per cent sure,rai due will show the game live,21.00 local time. :thmbup:

G

·
Ahh, that site doesnt work in mine :(. I know Rai is having it on there radio, it said on there schedule, but I dont know if you can listen or watch online anywhere..

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
True-Kozak said:
Ahh, that site doesnt work in mine :(. I know Rai is having it on there radio, it said on there schedule, but I dont know if you can listen or watch online anywhere..
You have rai due on satelite to see the game live.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts