Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VS

This is quite a tricky game, especially because it is away and Albinoleffe have two very good strikers in Cellini and ex-Parma player Ruopolo. However I think that our defence will be able to handle them and we will build on our win from Saturday. We have a lot of games in the next few weeks so hopefully Cagni will rotate the squad and we will get to see the likes of Rossi, Paponi and Galli.
I think we showed against Ancona that we are a class above most of the teams in Serie B so I am predicting a 2-1 win for Parma, with Leon and Reginaldo getting the goals.

FORZA PARMA! :D

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
If Ruo manages to score against us after all the stick i have taken about him over the years i want an apology from everyone on this board :D

Great win against Ancona the biggest win i can remember in the last few years made me smile! I predict a draw in this would be an amazing result with a win as we would be right up the top!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
This game is on Tuesday at 17 45 (Italian Time) from week 2, after Rimini and Ancona at the Tardini now it's time to play our first away game, as all we know last year we didn't manage to win a single game away from home and Albinoleffe is one of the good teams in Serie B so this is the REAL chance to test our performance when we play away, cause I'm still afraid from our away matches :( but hopefully in Serie B it would be a different story, btw they played two games both away and they've got 4 points and didn't concede a goal.

FORZA PARMA :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Whichever time it is, I hope there will be streams so that I can finally watch my first Parma game of the season.
I hate this Serie B rubbish, I won't be able to watch any Saturday games, and that is when the majority of the games are played. :frustrat:
Will just have to rely on Solo and Pete's feedback after the games. :)

EDIT: According to Soccernet, kickoff is 17:45 UK time. Great news this, cause I can catch the Champions League games afterwards.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Its 1845 italian time...
I am not home this time but I will record the match and watch it after the CL matches re-live. I would be ok with a draw but I think we can beat everyone in this league so why not go for a win aswell? Paloschi and Lucarelli have been subbed early on Saturday to be fit tomorrow...they can score again some goals for us tomorrow I think.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It's so refreshing seeing words as "top", "leaders", "easy win" etc etc :pp
Really, it is. I am dissapointed not being able to see the games like last season, but I actually have a smile on my face and a positive vibe about Parma for the first time in a while. My stress levels are at an all time low.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Same here. It doesn't even bother me that it's Serie B. It feels the same for me :D.

Shame I haven't been able to watch a game yet, I'm very interested in seeing Leon and regi. I had faith in Reginaldo for serie b and I'll think he'll prove me right!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Same here. It doesn't even bother me that it's Serie B. It feels the same for me :D.

Shame I haven't been able to watch a game yet, I'm very interested in seeing Leon and regi. I had faith in Reginaldo for serie b and I'll think he'll prove me right!
Exactly. I am more content that we have a competive side that's in a position to win games consecutively. Serie A will come in due time.

Forza Parma!! :strong::strong:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts