Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday 16 february, my birthday!!!, Parma will play Stuttgart in the UEFA Cup. Can we make it to the next round?????? :greed:
I think Parma will not let the second team (primavera???) play, but players like Gilardino and Morfeo will get some rest. The game on sunday against Brescia is more important, we must win that 1.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I just found out that I wont be home for this match :(

I will go to a Rammstein concert (anybody knows that?) in Vienna, but I will record the match on a DVD so I can see it later (re-live).

Stuttgart are in a very poor form so I expect something from this game, especially since we play at home. I want to see Sorrentino playing for 90 minutes...

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
:D

Maybe you mean Links, 2,3,4. Yeah thats it, unfortunately its the same day like Parma-Stuttgart and Austria-Bilbao :(

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Du ... Du hast ... du hast mech ... :D

So do we think a second-string team will be filled? Or Carmignani will bite the bullet and put on our first team? I think maybe resting Gila will be a good idea and bring in Sorrentino. Maybe also Vignaroli for Morfeo, and maybe a few other changed that won't disrupt the squad too much, but will give some players a rest.

Thats great it's being streamed live. It'll probably be on at around 5am here, but i'll either stay up late / get up early and make sure i watch it. I wanna see Sorrentino in action!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Yeah, almost correct Dredg ("du hast mich") :)

BTW for those who have german TV on satellite, the match is shown on ZDF too.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
My Dad likes Rammstein :D They played out here at a festival 2/3 years ago, it was pretty insane. Fireworks, novelty dildo's .. what DIDN'T that show have :D

I think the game is on for me at 6.30am Thursday morning .. So i will get up early to watch it online!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'd love to see Rammstein live. Especially when one of the guys gets in a little dinghy & goes crowd surfing in it :D

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I would happy to see the following starting 11:

Frey
Camara Cardone Cannavaro Contini
Marchionni Bolano Vignaroli Pisanu
Sorrentino Roupolo

cam said:
I'd love to see Rammstein live. Especially when one of the guys gets in a little dinghy & goes crowd surfing in it :D

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Yes they are the crazy german group :D

Bovo will be out for this game, maybe we will see Cannavaro in central defence and Ferronetti on the right. What do you think about THIS:

Sorrentino
Pisanu - Bresciano - Marchionni
Bolano - Grella
Contini - Cannavaro - Cardone - Ferronetti
Bucci

I am not sure about LB (Camara or Bettarini could play there as well), about DM (maybe not rest Simplicio) and LM (Vignaroli???).

·
Registered
866 Posts
Bucci is confirmed but Djet I dont like Bolano-Grella in a middle they are both no-talents and in my opinion Parma worst players. Simplicio-?
farronetti/bettarini in a second half
Sorrentino/Gila second half

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't think Marchionni will start, nor Frey and not Gilardino.

We have to think of the league, although it would be nice to give this a crack, we will field a weak-side and probably lose both legs.

·
Registered
866 Posts
they might as i would give them 45 min or less, after all this uefa cup 32 best, and what better practice for a players than live game!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts