Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone hadn't realised, this game is in 3 days time, just to make sure none of you make plans for Wednesday evening!!

Udinese have been leaking goals in a similar vein to us (believe it or not!) and so we really should be looking to at least get on the scoresheet... though clearly going on the Torino game, unless we score 10, we will not win.

Udinese have only won 1 in their last 5, and lost 3... if we don't win this, i'm having a FORZA CREMONESE avatar until we do :frustrat: and i think we should all do the same in protest (if of course we throw the game away in our usual fashion)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Against a top side it is a must win game, I am not confident at all though.

Everyone is picking up points, even Cagliari, so to not get a win here, then lose at Roma at the weekend puts us in an incredibly tough spot.

I hope the team is correctly motivated - including the defenders - and that Di Carlo makes the right decisions, which he clearly hasn't been lately.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
If Genoa hit them for 5 at the Stadio Friuli...we surely have a chance to take points.

We need a tie at minimum here.

Hopefully Budan gets the start with Gasba and Pisanu in support.

Mariga has to absolutely play along with Dessena and Morrone...sorry Cigarini...but we need warriors in the midfield for this relegation battle...not players who are leaving at the end of the season.

In defense, I expect Marco Rossi to play if he is fit...as well as Massimo Paci. Hopefully Damiano Zenoni never sees the field again this season...he looks awful out there.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Well todays game must surely be a wake up call for udine so you never know. Or it could just destroy their moral even more. Hopefully it's the latter one.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
My idea would be to start the game with Dessena at fullback.

I pray that Budan can stay healthy and score some important goals for us because I don't have a clue what's going on with Lucarelli at the moment.

Budan was on fire in Udinese last season, lets hope he can score again on Wed.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Budan must start. Even though he is yet to reach topform he is by far more lethal than Corradi. And Lucarelli, well I don't know yet what to say so I won't comment that.

Yea, I'd rather see Dessena than Zenoni. But Gasba MUST start

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Gasba unfortunately is suspended for this game...:depress:
So a little bit of Morfeo in the second half is necessary.And the win also.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Ah ok, good to have coly back. Ciga is needed too, Parravicini was invinsible! I'd suggest we play with Cigarini in Gasbas position, I really believe he could do damage there. He is like Pirlo and Pirlo has played the AMC role.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Lucarelli never entered against Toro because he only had one training sesssion behind him (on friday). He will defenitly start against Udinese.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i got a good feeling on the udinese match og wedn. but as most of you allready pointed out our lack of defense can ruin everything..

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
My line up would be:

Gasbarroni - Budan - Reginaldo

Morrone - Cigarini - Mariga

Castellini - Couto - Rossi - Dessena

Bucci​

Lucarelli should be brought on later in the game, Pisanu aswell.

I am already nervous, hope I dont miss the kick off since I come home late on Wed. We need the 3 points!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Djet said:
My line up would be:

Gasbarroni - Budan - Reginaldo

Morrone - Cigarini - Mariga

Castellini - Couto - Rossi - Dessena

Bucci​

Lucarelli should be brought on later in the game, Pisanu aswell.

I am already nervous, hope I dont miss the kick off since I come home late on Wed. We need the 3 points!
That's exactly how I would start this game aswell.

edit- I forgot Gasba is suspended, so Pisanu will need to start.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Anybody knows when the game start? Im considering taking the trip, but if its to late it might be difficult to get back to bologna

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MRossiCampione said:
Anybody knows when the game start? Im considering taking the trip, but if its to late it might be difficult to get back to bologna
20:00 local time i believe

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
IMo the most probable lineup:
Bucci-
Zenoni, Falcone,Couto,Castellini-Reginaldo,Cigarini,Morrone,Pisanu-Budan,Lucarelli

1 - 20 of 190 Posts