Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it this week?

Anyway I just saw that Sevilla lost at home against Zaragoza. They seem to be in a really bad form and naturally we should punish them as we have a golden chance. We should definetly win this game I just hope it won't affect our players fatigue too much for serie a later on.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
This is at home, right? I think with Frey's heroics adn a good Gilardino who needs to prove to the world that he is really the best optin for Italia up front we should have a shootout. Why don't you guys play more regulars in UEFA cup? you can really win it, i mean it. But you gotta worry about relegation, so sorry.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Bucci will start, I'm 95% sure.

I hope that Gilardino can start, as it looks doubtful that Marchionni will, and Morfeo is always a question-mark.

I hope we can start a strong defence, with Bresciano, Simplicio and Gilardino.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
One thing is for sure, injuries of Bettarini and Marchionni will cost us something, especially in UEFA. Our roster is so thin!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I wish Parma the best!
Gilardino is the Key!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Crociati said:
It looks like Contini, Frey, Gilardino, Pisanu will not play....
They can't be tired of the Bergamo game!

In Gazetta di Parma, Carmignani says he is somewhat scared to use Pisanu and Contini because with Marchionni and Bettarini out for long, there is no one else to play at those spots.
He is seriously considering playing Camara at LD and Vignaroli at RM.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Gila didn't play in Spain and we didn't lose. Everything is possible and to advance in the cup is just a bonus.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Our strongest current side called up

GOALKEEPERS: Bucci, Frey
DEFENDERS: Bonera, Bovo, Camara, Cardone, Contini, Galuppo, Rossi (*)
MIDDLEFIELDERS: Bolano, Bresciano, Dessena, Grella, Morfeo, Simplicio
STRIKERS: Gibbs (**), Gilardino, Pisanu, Ruopolo, Vignaroli

Frey is there ... so will he start? Why would Carmignani even call him up if he wasn't going to start him?

Anywho .. the likes of Gila, Morfeo, Simplicio are all in the squad, so at least if Carmignani doesn't start them, it looks like he's willing to bring them on if need be.

That's great about the live game! I shall rise early to watch it! Hopefully everyone will be here like the last round!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Cool, they really show it on La 7. I cant watch it live though since I "have to" look Saragossa-Austria with my teammates after my own training :(
I will record the match and watch it later.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
This is our probable lineup:

Ruopolo
Bresciano
Vignaroli - Simplicio - Grella - Dessena
Contini - Bovo - Bonera - Cardone
Bucci

Bovo is not sure because he is not 100% fit - if he doesnt make it Camara will come on and Contini will play central with the african man on the left.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
That's not too bad.

If we're behind at half time Gila will come on. Or if it's still 0-0 at 60-70mins he should come on then. If we're behind with 20 mins left bring Morfeo on too.

I have faith.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts