Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really impressed not be your result of beating us on Saturday but what was impressive was teh movement off the ball in midfield.

It reminded me of the Dutch at W.C.98 It was amazing. you guys have exactly what is needed in modern midfields. The big usually defencive players who have the physical superiority and also a speciall dose of technichal ability.

Lamouchi and Appiah were the players of the game against INTER definately.

Incredible skill shown by Parma in midfield.

Guess what guys.....i'm officially scared.

Imagine if Alex gets a run and also Bolano will also be available from on the bench.

i must compliment your team. All you need now is a top class partner for AMOROSO and you will have a massive potential for both the Scudetto and the Uefa Cup.

COngrats on a great market. i should spamk myself for underestimating you guys :):)

adios
FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
wait till Almeyda comes to town !!! :cool: Yes, Parma, you guys have a good midfield and promise to treat Matias nicely now.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes Midfield is good. and if Milosevic signs and Amorousa will get good partner and Parma ( balanced ) will be complete team.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Don't forget our main man Bogho! Alain is one of the worlds most underrated players. So, Tazz, you should know that Lamouchi and Appiah are just subs... :) The starters are Boghossian and Almeyda with Micoud just in front of them. Hmmm... Where should we put Alex BTW? :) Another major question is: Conceciao or Fuser? I would say that this Parma have NO weak points. Last year we suffered alot from the three injuries to Amoroso, Boghossian and Torrissi. If it hadn't been for Crespo and Fuser we would have been down at 10th place or something... No we have adequate cover for ALL players. This is the best Parma ever. Whether it's good enough against the best Roma ever and the best Lazio ever remains to be seen. Oh, and Inter, Milan and Juventus are fairly good too... :) I can't wait for the season to start.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i think Malesani will put both Fuser and S.Conceicao in the line-up, with Fuser on the left(yes!) and Sergio on the right, We already tried Fuser on the left yesterday probaly also tommorow...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Parma is lookin' very good at the moment. Man, what a midfield.. damnit and Savo Milosevic is on his way! Argh! Don't you guys start lookin' too good! :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Malesani should start both Fuser (left wing) and Conceicao (right). Alex and Micoud should fight for the fantasista spot with even chances already this season. Or is Malesani thinking that Lamouchi would be the cover for Micoud? That might appear feasible as well.

If we get Savo, this is gonna be close to a dream team! Competition for basically any position...WOW!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
If Fuser and Conceciao start at the same time there is no room for Almeyda and Boghossian at the same time :(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
EclipsE,

Yes they will all play together. Remember that Fuser and Conceicao play wide while Almeyda and Boghossian play central. ****, what a phucking great midfield!! I just realized it... ;)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Alright,

So if Fuser, Conceciao, Boghossian and Almeyda all play at the same time. Then where is Micoud fitting in? Or you guys playing with 3 at the back?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Hahaha...

Micoud fits in nicely in front of the other four. We play with three defenders only, yes... Didn't you know that? ;)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
So the team is:

------------------------------Buffon----------------------
------------------------------Baggio----------------------
-------------------Thuram--------Cannavarro-------------
---Conceicao--Boghossian-Almeyda--Fuser-------------
----------------------------Micoud-----------------------
-------------------Amoroso---Milosevic--------------------

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well, that's pretty much it...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i think it will be a waste to play Fuser on the right, put him in his own position and put Junior on the left, but can we leave Sergio out?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I think you're confused Willem... :)

Fuser's own position is on the right and Junior plays on the left. I don't get why so many people make their lineups upside down. The logical way, for me at least, is to start with the goalkeeper at the bottom. That way you get the left and right easy to understand too. Like this:

_________Milosevic__Fuser____________
______________Micoud_________________
_Junior___Almyeda___Bogho__Conceicao_
______Cannavaro_Baggio_Thuram________
_______________Buffon________________

rather than:

_______________Buffon________________
_____Thuram__Baggio_Cannavaro________
_Conceicao__Almyeda___Bogho__Junior__
______________Micoud_________________
_________Milosevic__Fuser____________

Is it only me who think the first is easier to "read"?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Is it really only me? Have you ever made a lineup in a football simulation game like Championship Manager? In those games you have the goalkeeper at the bottom. I think that's the way to do it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am not going to say you have the best talent in series A, but you might have the best team, as a fio fan i have to admit, I think parma or roma is going to win this year. Not a slight against anyother team, but talent doesn't equall victories, teams do, parma really might be that good..I see a top three finish for you in my crystal ball so that will get you into champions league and once you are in champions league you get a boat load of money so you can afford to keep you best players like cannavaro...looks like a great season to be a parma fan

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Just one thing to add to your nice words. We can AFFORD the players even without Champion's League. The trick is to get the players willing to stay with a team not playing in CL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts