Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys see what just happened after 1 minute of the Juve - Parma game. The bastardi ref blew for an offside which was non existant and it would have been a perfect goal from Amoroso !!!!!!!! THis is worrying me !!!

Forza Parma !!!!!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Oh shut up... Sorry but what do you mean robbed ! Maybe its a wrong decision (ref = human) but you cant say that now, wait until you see how many same decisions he will take and then judge if he is biased or not..

:)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
So how do you feel after the other sitauations? I'm beginning to think that it's all a farse. Why bother with supporting teams in Serie A that's not Milan or Juventus. It must be much money behind this. I can't believe what I have just seen.

Luckily enough for Parma Chiesa had a good day at the San Siro so we are at least a play off against Inter to look forward to.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Amoroso missed that offside play anyway. Don't try to say he heard the whistle and just shot at the goaltender. He still tried to score and was stopped, so even if it was a bad call, Parma didn't score.

Are Parma fans taking a page out of the Lazio fans book by claiming matches are fixed whenver they lose now?

I like Parma and I hope you guys don't stoop that low.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hmmm, yeah Verdi. I didnt see the match, I was listening to it on Yahoo broadcast (although I dont know Italian, I was just waiting for a "GOOOOAAAL" scream) but lots of people said it was a clear goal and I heard the commentator shout for a while..

Anyways I cant be judge but please dont associate Juventus fans with this problem of refs, we dont have anything to do with it (If there was a ref problem at all), coz I just read your post at the Juventus forum, it was not nice...

:) Cheer up Inter 0 - 4 Fio

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sabry, to completely ignore the referee bias is wrong. I'll be the first to say that Juve deserve the scudetto for the consitent form they have shown throughout the season. But that doesnt mean that Juve dont get some help from the ref every once in a while. It really is obvious to everybody that the refs have a bias. Its nothing against Juve fans, they have nothing to do with it. Afterall they are just supporting their team. It might not even have anything to do with the club, I myself doubt that any refs are bought off. But the bias still exists. This is probably just the referee subconsious state of mind because they know Juve's owners have a lot of influence and that they have the largest group of supporters in the country so they just want to stay on their good side by making as less calls against them as possible. This is not the first or last time we'll see this happen and it really is a pity how this unjustice sometimes destroys the greatness of the Italian league.

·
Registered
859 Posts
It´s funny that big situations like these happens just at the end of the season.
Remember when Juve got a non existing penalty against Parma 96/97 to gain a draw.
In 97/98 against Inter when Ronaldo should have had a penalty but didn´t get one and on the counterattack Juve get´s one very easy.
And now this.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Sabry, your right. My post wasn't nice but it was NOTHING against what I've had to suffer through this afternoon watching Parma being robbed by Juventus. How anybody can support cheats like Juventus is beyond me and that's why I blame the supporters too. *Everything* that has *anything* to do with JuveMERDA is ****e. I almost forgot that this year but after this display I will never ever forget it again.

Finally. I don't care about Serie A anymore. I'm completely disillusioned. I feel empty inside. I actually believed that Serie A was a fair competition and I took it for real. But it's nothing but Agnelli's and Berlusconi's personal playground. Because Milan is almost as bad.

·
Registered
574 Posts
svennis, looks like u're busy running here and there promoting juve's 'victory'. i can see ur anger but one complain after another?? first, cannavaro.......now amoroso?? is there something wrong with u or are u born to hate juve?? i can't believe u man, i mean, the cannavaro topic is expected, i knew lazio fans will post that kind of thing but this amoroso thing??!! where did that come from? and i'm worried, man, u seem to get very depressed whenever juve win. but i hope u can get use to that because there's going to be more.......and i know u purposely do it in the parma forum so that more parma fans will hate juve........well parma readers, no hard feelings but i think juve were the better team, u know it urself. ask someone who watches the PL or german league or france league, he'll tell u that juve has been the better team after watching the game. the 1-1 draw earlier in the season hurt me well enough......u can't always win.........welcome to the 'giving' side. but overall, juve still played better in both away and home. u know it.........

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK..........

S

·
0 Posts
I agree with you Inter Fan that really sounds like a fear explaination. But as you said the problem still remains. I think it´s pretty obvious that Juve is being favourised, I mean it always are som pushing in the penalty area when there´s a corner, and Cannavaro didn´t push Kovacevic, it was a simple struggle man to man so he shouldn´t have blown. But feeling the pressure from the juventus players and fans he blew, cause a goal to Parma in that stage would have been a big blow for Juventus.

The thing is that mistakes like that can be crucial and in this case it was instead of 1-1 it ended 1-0, a very big difference. It just so sad that mistakes like these become so crucial!!!!
I believe we (Lazio) can win anyhow and Juve will loose points against Perugia!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Juve fans go see the game and ask your self if you would have cancelled Cannavaro's goal...

Its a shame.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts