Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A scandal is brewing in Serie B as Mantova appealed against the defeat to Parma because Francesco Guidolin illegally entered the referee’s room.

Gialloblu boss Guidolin was sent off for dissent during Saturday’s 3-1 loss and has been given a two-match ban for illegally entering the referee’s room during half-time and insulting the official, accompanied by director of sport Berta.

Mantova have announced they are appealing to have the ratification of the 3-1 result blocked pending an investigation.

Guidolin did not deny the allegations and issued an apology for his behaviour. “I made a mistake, but at least my players did not do the same.

“I was wrong to protest during the break and I apologise. In any case, I tried to defend our work because we were heavily penalised by the refereeing decisions.

“Perhaps I felt too much tension because I wanted Parma to climb up the standings more quickly.”

That defeat prompted Mantova to fire Coach Giuseppe Brucato and bring in former Milan legend Alessandro ‘Billy’ Costacurta.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct28u.html

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
No way!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope it can not be true!
The fuvking referee messed up the whole game.If Mantova has the right to appeal,then we should also ask for Leon and Lucarelli's goals

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
To be honest the referee is gonna **** it up for us isn't he?
Let's hope not, cause the players heads would all drop.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the result won't be changed.Cause Guidolin has been banned for 2 matches.Isn't it the punishment?If they determine to overturn our victory,who pay for Guidolin's ban?
You know,the ban has been carried out.So there is no any negotiation whether choose "Ban" or "overturn".

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
What a croc because he went to confront the ref's if he actually did the result may be overturned:mad:,why don't they get off their high horse's and actually allow player's.coach's especially to question Ref's they have this endangereed specie's syndrome too far up their culo's.:moan:

I understand the ref's,linesmen,official's have to be respected but at the same time they have to also be more accountable just like any player who use's any unsportsmanship to unfairly get a result!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Parma, giudice sportivo:
respinto reclamo del Mantova

ROMA, 3 NOVEMBRE - Il giudice sportivo Gianpaolo Tosel ha respinto il ricorso del Mantova contro l'omologazione del risultato della gara di Serie B disputata sabato 25 ottobre contro il Parma. Il reclamo partiva dall'ingresso, durante l'intervallo, nello spogliatoio dell'arbitro del tecnico Francesco Guidolin e dal direttore sportivo dei gialloblu Andrea Berta.

Secondo il Mantova, l'episodio avrebbe costituito un comportamento "gravemente lesivo dei doveri di correttezza e lealtà" e "che ha pesantemente influito sul regolare andamento della gara" poiché Guidolin e Berta avrebbero "minato" la serenità della terna arbitrale.

Il giudice sportivo, che nelle motivazioni del provvedimento ha ricordato di avere già sanzionato Guidolin e Berta, sostiene che "gli atti ufficiali non forniscono alcun riscontro alla tesi sostenuta dalla società reclamante che, d`altra parte, adduce, come unica circostanza riferibile ad una mancanza di 'serenità di giudizio' da parte dell`arbitro, la concessione di un calcio di rigore 'per un fallo a dir poco dubbio'".
Mantova appeal refused.Official documents doesn't prove any of Mantova's claims.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Justice. :)

If the result had been overturned it would have been a truly shocking decision. Luckily it wasn't.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
What crap what was Moggi doing hanging around the ref's room's again??:flirt:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts