Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your job!
That is for the Parma players and directors, a draw would be very good for both teams. SO PLEASE DON'T sell this game, this is a scenario many Parma fans fear for sunday's game against Reggina.
Corradi gets back in the frontline, Bolano (end oof the season) and Pisanu (1 month) are out.
The Gazzetta gives this line-up:
--------------Bucci---------
Ferronetti-Cannavaro-Contini-Bonera
--------Grella-Simplicio-----------
---Marchionni-Morfeo-Bresciano---
-----------Corradi----------------

So do your job, try to get 3 points!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
italian bookies have stoped taking bets on a draw! as they expect the teams to play for it. but if guys like dessena and morfeo get on then they should go for the win.

forza dessena

·
Registered
183 Posts
:sweeteye: yeah , the match has been blocked by most of the bookies , but I don't understand it quite - we're a good home team and we can win , and losing is very , very will be very unexpected , I really hope that our team is going to play for the 3 points but I'm going to try some italian matches with the draw opportunities , Serie A is the most corrupted league , of course after Bundesliga 2 :sweeteye:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
3 points will guarantee safety. Now, let's get it done!!! :fero:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
antti_bg said:
the match has been blocked by most of the bookies, but I don't understand it.
When betting on a match is blocked by the bookies it means they suspect the result is pre-arranged and/or extremelly likely to occur because it suits both teams. However, it doesn't necessarily means that something fishy actually is going on. It is not uncommon to block matches near the end of the league in some countries like Italy, Greece and Portugal... call it the bookies taking their precautions. It does paint a bad picture to someone who is naive to that though as it is hard to prove you're not an elephant if the result just happens...

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
It looks like we are going to draw Reggina but never in the past matches in Tardini Parma drew Reggina.So...
Will it be the first time?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Bookies are expecting a draw match, but this is our chance to assure our league position cos from now on low table teams are impruving their results like Udinese, Lecce etc, so this is one of our few games that we can win it.
Remember our last 2 games are very difficult against Milan and Lazio so hopefully we are already safe from the relegation zone in that time.

Probable formation: 4-2-3-1

Corradi
Bresciano-Morfeo-Marchionni
Simplicio-Grella
Bonera-Contini-Cannavaro-Ferronetti
Bucci

A win game to dedicate it to little Tommaso and his family
FORZA PARMA

·
Banned
734 Posts
Crociati said:
Do your job!
That is for the Parma players and directors, a draw would be very good for both teams. SO PLEASE DON'T sell this game, this is a scenario many Parma fans fear for sunday's game against Reggina.
Corradi gets back in the frontline, Bolano (end oof the season) and Pisanu (1 month) are out.
The Gazzetta gives this line-up:
--------------Bucci---------
Ferronetti-Cannavaro-Contini-Bonera
--------Grella-Simplicio-----------
---Marchionni-Morfeo-Bresciano---
-----------Corradi----------------

So do your job, try to get 3 points!
when i look at this line up besides maybe the defence, i don't understand why you guys arent as successful as you should be

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Injuries..., bad luck, ...no confidence,...no owner....etc

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Bresciano said in a pre-recorded phone interview on Aus Tv that the team is going all out for a win against Reggina tonight. :thumbsup:

He believes we need at least one win from the last 6 games to be safe from relegation, either that or "a few points".

He said once the team is safe & the pressure is off, he & Grella can start to concentrate a little more on the World Cup with extra training sessions etc. But Parma is first & foremost.

Forza Parma Battimento Reggina! :star:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
LucaGol said:
Injuries..., bad luck, ...no confidence,...no owner....etc
No, no no.

The reason is Grella :rollani:

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Come on boys just over 1 hour until kickoff. Get a win we are safe and we can have a nice end to the season and look for a new owner!!

FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Corradi-Marchionni
Bresciano-Grella-Simplicio-Camara
Bonera-Cannavaro-Contini-Ferronetti
Bucci

Very interesting choice there. It seems Morfeo is well out of the Starting XI picture when Camara is getting picked ahead of him (since Marchionni could have easily moved to the right with Morfeo central)

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
NO NO NO

Why are we playing Camara on the right wing!!

Morfeo should play we should use our best XI and build a squad around them. Perhaps its a sign we are playing for a draw?

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Just placed my bet on Parma, 3,40 at home is amazin :D Every bookie is giving something like 1,60 for a draw, so thats a reason NOT to draw today :)
I am confident, even if Morfeo wont play again. IMO he and Berretta are not the best friends and Morfeo could leave us in summer :(

1 - 20 of 114 Posts