Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Parma fans, before going to see my beloved Anna, I have seen the first game of a three teams tournament involving Parma, Napoli and Inter. Some notes on Parma-Napoli: Dino Baggio played central defender, with Stefan Appiah as playmaker and Sabri Lamouchi just behind the forwards Amoroso and Di Vaio. After Napoli went close to score through a Bellucci's header (great save from Guardalben), Parma opened the score with an Amoroso tap-in on a Fuser's cross from right. Then Napoli defender Baldini made a big mistake and Amoroso took the ball away from him and got into the penalty box only to be knocked down by Baldini. The penalty was converted by Amoroso the same way Totti did against Holland. Parma's third goal was scored by Marco Di Vaio, following another mistake by Napoli defense.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Good START!!

Acctualy this was the line-up against Napoli

Guardalben;Sartor,Baggio,P.Cannavaro;Fuser,Lamouchi,Appiah,
Benarrivio;Montano;Di Vaio,Amoroso

Ofcource in the 3-4-1-2 formation:)

Di Vaio also scored against Inter!

Oh yeah, we won the trophy...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Damn I wish I could see these pre-season games. Listening to them on the radio just isn't the same.
How was Napoli? I hope they do well and stay in Serie a where they belong.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Congrats on beating us guys.....hahaha....i know you will all join me in hoping it is the first and last time this season :):):)

Adios

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I actually did end up seing replays of the games on espn.
All three teams looked ok but it wasn't their starters and the games weren't serious enough so it got sort of boring. But it did give a chance to see some of the clubs new players.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts