1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Ok, another defensive midfielder... Maybe slightly better than those we have right now but I doubt he will make such an impact. We already have Almeyda, Bolano, Appiah, Boghossian and even Sensini able to play that role.

Obviously I would be delighted if we bought ANYONE at least half decent again. At least that would be a sign that Tanzi hasn't abandoned us.

And sportal.it (worse than calciomercato) say that we are still interested in Fiore. Also something I would welcome at this point. I think we need Stefano more than Rochemback btw. Micoud wasn't convincing at all against Inter... :(

Nah, it's time for a clearout again this summer.

Milosevic
Mboma
Micoud
Nakata
Almeyda
Cannavaro
Sensini
Torrisi
Gurenko
Falsini (I know he's loaned to Atalanta right now)
Benarrivo
Boghossian

They should be worth around $120M together. Give or take $20M. Money that should be used to strengthen this team:

__________Di Vaio_____Bonazzoli

_Lamouchi___Appiah_____Bolano___Marchionni

_Junior____Bonera______Ferrari___Sartor/Diana

_________________Frey

Should be possible to make something really good. But I doubt it will happen... :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you on the clear out. These players have failed and we really should show them the door. If Cannavaro WANTS to stay, I'd keep him. But dont force him to stay because then he wont perform.

Boghossian, Sensini, Benarrivo and Torrisi have been loyal servants to the club but its time we move on.

I would keep Nakata. We have invested so much on him, its worth the time!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Fabio Rochemback is a great player....and he is only 21 years old...not 23.....:)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Surely, Rochemback is a cool player, but i think we should invest this money in a really good striker or left back! That´s what we need much more and not another defensive midfielder...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
LIT said:
Surely, Rochemback is a cool player, but i think we should invest this money in a really good striker or left back! That´s what we need much more and not another defensive midfielder...:rolleyes:

actually I agree with you! A left back is what we need!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Left back?
The only player who I would like to have in Parma on that position is: Celestine Babayaro!
He is a very good defender who can be very attacking, finally someone who can be like Sartor, but on the other side...

Striker?
The best player would be: Martin Palermo! A strong goalscorer, who can be a good partner for Di Vaio...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
We were very interested in Palerma before his injury, but I really don't know if we need another big forward. At least not without selling Savo and Mboma.

About the clearout, I agree. But I think that the new coach should decide what players to keep and not. To a degree at least.

Rochemback is very good. I like him alot.
But I don't see that we need him if unless Almeyda and Bogho leaves.
But since that is quite possible, I wouldn't mind Rochemback in Parma.

·
Registered
385 Posts
LITE WROTE: Surely, Rochemback is a cool player, but i think we should invest this money in a really good striker or left back! That´s what we need much more and not another defensive midfielder...
I am agree with you Fabio Rochemback is a promising player but we have priorities: a left winger, a powerful srtiker and in my opinion a talent playmaker.

I would like to see players as Santiago Solari, Juan Pablo Angel, Eriberto or Cristiano Doni in Parma.

Why did'nt Tanzi buy Angel last year? :mad:

Parma have had first one optinon to get it and They did not catch him!

I could not believe it. Angel is an amazing scorer in Villa at the moment.

·
Registered
237 Posts
But I don't see that we need him if unless Almeyda and Bogho leaves.
And...Almeyda will probably leave or be told to leave, and Bogho is over the hill so...bring on Rochemback!!

(I really don't know anything about him - is he really all that??)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I said it before...Angel is very good and I would love to se him in Parma! He wants to play for Parma also, thats what he said...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually Angel said that he wanted to play under Passarella... :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Angel has made the difference because his team is not exactly a big team. Aston Villa is not comparable with Manchester United where Van Nistelroy is playing so well. For Van Nistelrroy is easier to score than Angel because he has a lot of top players behind assistance him.

and his prize has increased a lot NOW. So He probably won't be a Parma Player
:depress:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
QUESOPARMESANO said:
Angel has made the difference because his team is not exactly a big team. Aston Villa is not comparable with Manchester United where Van Nistelroy is playing so well. For Van Nistelrroy is easier to score than Angel because he has a lot of top players behind assistance him.

and his prize has increased a lot NOW. So He probably won't be a Parma Player
:depress:

I agree with you but I still think that Angel would have a much harder to score in serie a.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts