Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
We should win, I want to see Dessena in there and for us to show some adventure and get a couple of goals for confidence. I am also looking forward to our first game against Mazzone, since he helped us in that amazing night in Bologna :proud: :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A win here, and positive results in other games against our opponents would probably eaze the pressure on our team. This is a golden opportunity for us to take the first step towards a safe zone.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Yes Dessena is suspended. And even if he wasnt, I am not sure if I would field him if I were Berretta. I didnt like his performance against Messina.
Ciga should start though...

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
As I said in the other thread, Paponi and Cigarini played in a friendly with the first team. Paponi as the second striker, Marco's on the wings and Ciga + Simplicio in the centre. Wouldnn't be suprised if thats how we play this weekend.

The official site decided not to tell us the squad for this week :fero:

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
We win this and who cares about other results i reckon we are safe. Empoli have been really bad lately and if we can get 9 points clear of them we have Lecce next week and then teams like Udinese after that. I think we would have to do something mighty drastic in order to be relegated.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I agree with you PT,if we win this match. But we will do it!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
We must win this important tie against livorno as in the last 4 games they drew 3, lost 1 - scored 1 goal and earned 4 goals, our last 5 games we won 1 draw 2 and lost 2 scored 5 and earned 9.

This is so important game for Parma cos they are without lucarelli and other teams in our position has a tough game as well like :
Palermo vs Udinese
Ascoli vs Roma
Cagliari vs Fiorentina
Empoli vs Chievo
Lazio vs Reggina

So if we manage to win this game i'm sure that some of other results will favour us

FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
i think we are slightly underestimating Livorno they are a good side. But to be fair Lucarelli has scored all there goals there 2nd top scorer i THINK is one of there defenders. I reckon we can win this and if we do we are safe.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts