Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of Lucarelli this weekend. Time to silence his critics with a goal in open play?

Discuss!!! (A thing communists dont like:pp)

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Haha nice post. I guess Lucarelli won't have to worry about celebrating or not unless we get a penalty because he ain't likely to score from open-play.

We really should beat Livorno. We are 1 point behind them on the table and they have a few of old players who may not be the fittest or the quickest. Just play Regi and Pisanu with Paponi and we'll murder them I reckon. I also want to see Troest get a start and NOT that idiot Falcone. Parravacini instead of Budel would also be nice.

FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parravicini is gone for us. He havent been in the squad for several weeks now. And he is not injured. The poor guy was heading for Siena but the transfer never went through and he got stucked on the bench here when nobody wants him.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
livorno are a good side and tavano will score, i think we won 3-2 last year with mimmo scoring the winner. though to be honest i don't know how their team compres to last season. would like to see 3 of regi, leon, pisanu and paponi start the game. i still think lucarelli is useful, and i think dropping him would anoy A lucarelli and Morrone as well

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Official player call up:

Yes, I feel sorry for dropping Parra, his creativity would ve very useful to our loved team.

I would play team team like this:
---------------------------Pavarini
-----------Troest----A.Lucarelli--------------Rossi

Reginaldo-----Morrone-----Budel------Leon----Pisanu
----------------C.Lucarelli------Paponi

ARMA-LIVORNO, l'elenco dei convocati PDF Stampa
Venerdì 21 Novembre 2008 12:31

Questo l’elenco dei 19 calciatori convocati dall'allenatore Francesco Guidolin per la partita Parma-Livorno, quindicesima giornata del Campionato di Serie B Tim 2008-09 (Stadio Tardini di Parma, sabato 22 novembre 2008, ore 16):

Portieri

1. PAVARINI

31. PEGOLO

Difensori

3. ANTONELLI
7. CASTELLINI
19. FALCONE

6. A. LUCARELLI
24. PACI
13. ROSSI

5. TROEST

2. ZENONI

Centrocampisti

32. BUDEL
17. MARIGA

Attaccanti

16. KUTUZOV
10. LEON
99. C. LUCARELLI
8. MATTEINI
43. PALOSCHI
35. PAPONI
9. REGINALDO

Squalificato: Morrone

Diffidati: Leon, A. Lucarelli, Paci e Zenoni

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Paci - Falcone - Rossi

Zenoni - Mariga - Budel - Castellini

- Leon -
Reginaldo - Paloschi​

That's how I would start. We need more movement upfront to make the most of Leon's creativity. Bring Lucabelly on in the last 20 or so minutes when the defence is tired.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Hi guy!!
I'm back and it's derby time.It's nice to see we made another away win but it's time we shall take the advantage of Tardini.
I see that we only have 2 players available in the midfield!!!:eek:
Why not Galli in the squad?
Parravicini,Falcone situation looks exactly the opposite like it was about a month ago.Falcone seems to coming back into the team and Parra most probably will leave.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
What kunt this guys is :howler: . He RARELY scores and now he says that he won't be celebrating. It's ok Luca, I won't hold my breath that you will score anyway so all is forgiven. Kunt

·
Banned
275 Posts
paponi - needs to start, on form
C. Lucarelli needs to start - would be silly not playing him against his old team. goals and form mean nothing compared to wanting to destroy your old team.
paloschi - should not start - bad form and was woeful last week, he is young and needs time to sit on the bench every so often to learn.
Put regi just behind the strikers.
and let leon stay in centre midfield and be the creator. Leon needs to be our main player of the team.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Paponi is top class

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Bad line-up anyway. Kutuzov in the team, while Leon and Regi are on the bench :(

We are playing pretty good though, today the team seems more motivated than on other days...and that without Morrone :eek:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts