Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its the match that will show whether we really deserve to be in Serie A. Zeman's comments really pissed me off, I hope we give them a heavy defeat to think about. Lecce is one of Serie A top scorers, but they also have a very weak defense that leaks goals. It will also be interesting to see who comes out on top Gilagol or Boijnov.

Forza Parma

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
A win here would bring us equal with Brescia (and either equal with, or 2 or 3 pts ahead of Siena) and only 3 behind Lecce. This win would be EXTREMELY helpful, but I'll be happy with a draw. I hope Gila and Morfeo tear apart Zeman and his stinky defence.

Anyone know if this is being streamed online anywhere?

I would LOVE to see this game.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
We missed 2 penalties(Gilardino,Morfeo) in the first half :scream:
We are not so good to give gifts to my opponents :thmbdown:
If we relegate we thanks to our players for missed chances and last minutes away goals :sob:

Dredg said:
A win here would bring us equal with Brescia (and either equal with, or 2 or 3 pts ahead of Siena) and only 3 behind Lecce. This win would be EXTREMELY helpful, but I'll be happy with a draw. I hope Gila and Morfeo tear apart Zeman and his stinky defence.

Anyone know if this is being streamed online anywhere?

I would LOVE to see this game.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Bresciano :star: scores 1:0 :smileani:
fenyesk said:
We missed 2 penalties(Gilardino,Morfeo) in the first half :scream:
We are not so good to give gifts to my opponents :thmbdown:
If we relegate we thanks to our players for missed chances and last minutes away goals :sob:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
1:1 Vucinic :scream: :wallbang:

fenyesk said:
Bresciano :star: scores 1:0 :smileani:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
LIT said:
2?? really? :ass: :(

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I can't believe

GilaGOl 2:1 in the 96th minutes :star:

Dredg said:
Thats disgraceful.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
2-1 GILARDINO!! 51st minute.

Or as they would say in Swedish TV these days. We scored on "Juve time". :dielaugh:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Gilardino!!!! :d :d :d

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
These are good signs. This 96th minute goal. Out 85th minute equaliser against Juve. I think luck will favour us this half of the season and we'll slowly climb the ladder.

Then again, 2 missed penalties is very scary. Let Bresc take one. When he took one for Australia against Turkey it was one of the best penalties i'd ever seen :D

·
Registered
70,112 Posts
Incredible...well at least Parma was the team which scored in that minute and not the opponent. Maybe in 2005 the bad luck turns into good, in that sense ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts