Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the new Parma jersey looks like???

If there is one and a site i can go check it out, the help would be greatly apreciated

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We always have the same p[roblem with Parma.Parma for some reasons I dont know never presents the official jersey till late august.That was also the case last year and the year before.Just be patient.As long as it is in the same motivo as our current it cant miss. :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
If you're talking about those with the horizontal yellow blue stripes i totally agree with you Amo :)

My team in Belgium plays with more or less the same ones but the team isn't so good as Parma though :D

STVV Jersey

The one they played with once with that cross was also very good i think !

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Kevin, Forza Sint Truiden!

ze zijn echt SUPER mooi, ik heb het dus over die YERSY'S

ABout the yersy with the cross, it was a memorial yersey celebrating 10 years in Serie A!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Kevin,that was our jersey during season 99-00 with Lotto.Now we wear champion. :)

Who is the guy in the jersey by the way?

The cross jersey was absolutely terrific.I wouldnt mind if we wore them all the time. :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Isn't that a bit early to wear a 'champions' jersey :D

Actually, ours was stolen from Parma. We had a contest last year and the supporters could choose out of 4 jerseys. But everyone picked the non-existing number 5 : the Parma one :)

The guy on the pick is Nicky Hayen. Never heard of him ? Well, you never will i think ;)

He is one of our many good Belgian prospects, but no world class though :(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Oh, I'm pretty sure Abdul thinks that our shirt sucks, not Belgium. Not to worry though Abdul. We think you suck to... :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
hehehehe :):)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
VERDI, you're such a nice guy! Keep up the great comments! :D

Luv ya,

Pauline

ROMANI...SI! ROMANISTI...MAI!

·