Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAKE US FORGET BOLOGNA!
The only way to make this week positive, is beating Inter! The ONLY team that haven't lost game this season, why not the first at Tardini?Inter has always a problem beating Parma. But they got 1 day extra to get some rest.

Bolano will not be on the pitch, because he's suspended (getting a yellow card against BO, playing only 15 minutes). Bresciano is back, that is important!
As always: KEEP THE FAITH!

FORZA PARMA, SIAMO SEMPRE CON TE!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Bresc is back, and i guess Morfeo should play. Hence there's no need for Bettarini to play left wing, so i wonder what defence we play? So many options now with Cardone back:

Canna can play RB or CD
Cardone can play CD
Bovo can play CD
Bonera can play RB or CD
Bettarini can play LB
Contini can play LB

Plus Ferronetti is just as worthy as most of these guys

I would personally like to see:

Canna - Cardone - Bonera - Bettarini ... i think that would work best.

Anywho .. we always seem to play well against Inter, and they seem to struggle against us. We played extremely well for that 2-2 draw at the san siro rd 4, and i think having the homeground adv. this time will be even better for us. I don't "Expect" a result per se, but i do think we'll draw, and even have a good chance of inflicting Inter's first defeat.

So our attackiong force is more or less back to full strenght, so for that we'll play

Grella - Simplicio
Marchionni - Morfeo - Bresc
Gila​

This is probably the best team we've fielded in a while. The only set back is Morfeo probly isn't 100%, but still .. our preferring starting attacking force is all there, plus the option of Vignaroli off the bench. And we probably have the best availability as far as defence goes that we've had all season. Cardone fit, and veteran Bettarini in. Could be the first time all season we'd have two 25+ players at the back, which is very important.

Bo

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
We're losing. Inter are in great shape at the moment... Since the 13th game they are much better than Juventus and Milan actually. 21 points vs 17 and 18 I think.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VERDI said:
We're losing. Inter are in great shape at the moment... Since the 13th game they are much better than Juventus and Milan actually. 21 points vs 17 and 18 I think.
Verdi, you are a born pessimist...........

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I agree with Verdi, Inter are in very good form right now, beating Palermo away 2-0 is very strong.
Still we can always surprise Inter and I agree with you that we could also be the first team to beat them this season.

I am really curious to see what Carmignani does now in the defence: Bonera played pretty bad on the right side so I would let him in the centra with Cardone. Canna is not better as right-back, maybe we should try Ferronetti from the beginning. I have to say that I trust Contini more than Bettarini until now, so I would field him again.
This would be my lineup:

Gilardino
Bresciano - Morfeo - Marchionni
Grella - Simplicio
Contini - Bonera -Cardone - Ferronetti
Frey

But I think Gedeone will play like this in defence:

Bettarini - Bovo - Cardone - Bonera​

·
Registered
60,443 Posts
Adriano and Recoba have recovered from their injuries and are called-up.

Emre, Favalli and Kily Gonzalez are all out with the flu. Fontana is out as well.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Emre, Favalli and Kily Gonzalez are all out with the flu. Fontana is out as well.
We need every advantage we can get! :sigh:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It's likely Adriano will start from the bench, as Mancini said that he probably isn't capable of a full 90 minutes.

I think we could be able to get something from this game, I'm quietly confident, we played well at the San Siro, and we seem to making progress since the arrival of Gedeone.

If we hope for nothing, then a draw would be excellent.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
PARMA (4-4-2)

1 Frey S.
28 Cannavaro P.
5 Bonera D.
4 Bovo C.
2 Bettarini S.
32 Marchionni M.
30 Simplicio F.
33 Grella V.
23 Bresciano M.
11 Gilardino A.
10 Morfeo D.

INTER (4-4-2)

Carini F. 15
Zanetti J. 4
Cordoba I. 2
Materazzi M. 23
Coco F. 77
Veron J. 14
Zanetti C. 6
Davids E. 19
Stankovic D. 25
Vieri C. 32
Martins O. 30

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It's worrying seing Siena's recent good form. They're 1-0 up, away to Reggina, and that places them above us on goal difference.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Brilliant. Finally some-one steps up and scores.

Encouraging start, we need to make use of the extra man by good passing now.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts