Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01/09/2004. MILAN - The future has arrived. Top football on the Internet and there is no better way to start than with a great Serie A contest between Parma and Inter on Saturday evening at 8.30pm CET.

For the first time in Italy, a Serie A game will be transmitted live on video.

It will be possibile to link in real time to Parma's Tardini Stadium via the Gialloblu's official site www.acparma.com on Saturday evening to enjoy live
all the action from this top game on the 16th week of the season.

Everyone can enjoy it live. All you need is a computer, a telephone line and a simple connection to the
Internet for a front-row seat in the comfort of your home for the Parma-Inter clash! To get the best picture possible it is best to have an ADSL line but that's not mandatory, of course.

To follow this unique occasion live and exclusively, just follow these simple instructions for the first live Webcast of a Serie A game:

- CREDIT CARD payment via the Internet

1 month: 3.95 euro + I.V.A. (Italian tax)

12 months: 39.50 euro + I.V.A. (2 MONTHS FREE!)

- TELEPHONE payment using a pay-as-you-go code (PIN)

24 hours :1.50 euro + I.V.A.

30 days: 10 euro + I.V.A.

Top Serie A football awaits you on the Web!

Don't miss out, the future is now!!

Soccerage.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Great Stuff , I had been waiting for this video thing on the web for long time.... now only awaiting Inter.it to confirm it... then no match will be missed!!!!!!!

·
1st Tier Poster
49,544 Posts
Too bad it's not free...I doubt there's many people ready to pay money for poor quality webcast ( as it is almost impossible to achieve live transmission via the web what would came even close to the quality of TV picture). But the good thing is that there will be more full matches to download when this live webcast thing gets popular.I'm sure that there will be somebody who saves the match and later puts it up to download.:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
How do I subscribe......?
Have been to Parmas homepage, but I cant find it and it is all italian.....
Dont you think that you can get a pretty good image if you have an high speed connection?

·
International
6,724 Posts
I've watched live pre-season matches on Liverpool's official website. The quality was descent for a live webcast, I was using a cable connection which is faster than ADSL. IMO, there should be a free trial for people to test this thing so then you know if it's worth paying for or not.
Andy Christ said:
I'm sure that there will be somebody who saves the match and later puts it up to download.:)
Thats illegal, isn't it?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A basic ADSL is able to watch TV just as good.. if not better... I had been watching bbc news on some sites directly from the net and it is coooool. The LCD screen makes it better and more relaxed.

Try this... i m gettting it perfectly fine. its bbc news http://www.go01.com/live/fhzx.htm

BTW i m on 512 kb only.

·
Registered
119 Posts
thx......mine is fine as well, when I go for the BBC.
But I still dont know how to subscribe.....would like to try it out for a month....
Could anyone tell me how to do.....?

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is really an improvement, let's just hope that this thing spreads to other teams also. In the future everyone might be able to follow all Inter matches live. That would be something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts