Xtratime Community banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
@Firdaus will you do the Brescia thread? Game is tomorrow.

If not, I will bump our last home win against Brescia which was actually a while back.. won with a Mihajlovic speciality

Since that game we only played them once in Milano though (in 10-11) due to Brescia not being in Serie A for several seasons.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Okay, I'll do it. Don't kill me if we mess this up though. 😳

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Go ahead dude. What's your thread starting record btw? Or at least your last match thread..

Just imagine this scenario. We lose to a late Tonali goal lol.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
For this season, I did Verona at Home (W), SPAL at Home (W), Cagliari at Home (D)...I think I was sacked after the Cagliari match, lol.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Well if the ref awarded Young a penalty against Cagliari when we were a goal up your record would have read 3 wins out of 3.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Could have lived with a draw but don’t give a damn about EL.
So @Laudrup , going by that logic of not caring about EL, and with Milan facing Lazio next match.. would you like to see Milan win or would you prefer if Lazio get a win to continue chasing juve for the title?

·
Registered
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #167 (Edited)
I would gladly give them the 3 points if they should turn out to be useful. However, I don’t see them winning the title in any case so I’ll be rooting for Milan without caring much.

With regards to Milan the season is over.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Well if Lazio beat Milan and then juve drop points at San Siro the gap narrows down.. of course I am talking theoretically. I've read that Immobile is suspended for your game and so is Caicedo, so Lazio will be severely weakened in attack against Milan with 2 strikers missing. Your win against Roma was a big confidence booster so I wouldn't be surprised if you get 1-3 points at Olimpico.

I guess Inzaghi will field an attack of Luis Alberto-Correa, with Cataldi perhaps in midfield along Savic and Parolo.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
I would gladly give them the 3 points if they should turn out to be useful. However, I don’t see them winning the title in any case so I’ll be rooting for Milan without caring much.

With regards to Milan the season is over.
You may be opening a new chapter and breaking new ground if you obtain the services of Rangnick. Very interesting approach and it could influence many clubs if the model shows positive results.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts