Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
We had 20 shots overall, 6 on target and FOURTEEN off target. Indeed our shooting was bad.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Bastoni scoring for Inter against his previous club Parma reminds me with this... :)

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Good player when fit, but is rarely fit.
How was kulusevski in this game?
Not flawless but certainly very dangerous. Amazing flick to create a dangerous crossing opportunity where Gervinho should have scored.

He wasn't as dangerous or dominant as Gervinho, who always plays like Cristiano on speed against us.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
We had 20 shots overall, 6 on target and FOURTEEN off target. Indeed our shooting was bad.

View attachment 70790
We actually wasted tons and tons and tons of very dangerous positions right in and around the Parma penalty area. The crossing from Biraghi and Candreva was woeful. A more ruthless team would have scored several against Parma last night.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
I am effectively hoping Lazio win their last 10 games tbh.
Nah

Never liked them historically. Fan base is too dodgy.

Ok I like their current side (player-wise) and their recruitment policy is commendable - they have done amazingly with f**k all cash - but I don't really care about them.

I would rather we finish 2nd and Juve win the league, than us finishing 4th and Lazio winning it.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
After their fans supported us and helped out in 09/10, I'm more than happy with them.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
After their fans supported us and helped out in 09/10, I'm more than happy with them.
Ultras are twinned too, but it's much simpler than that imo

They have a better chance of catching juve than we do.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
I would rather we finish 2nd and Juve win the league, than us finishing 4th and Lazio winning it.
Whaaaaat?!!!!!!

What difference does it make if we finish 2nd or 4th?

Both don't get any trophies

Both are direct CL spots.

On the other hand there's a big difference between juve keeping on winning, and juve's dominance ending.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
We actually wasted tons and tons and tons of very dangerous positions right in and around the Parma penalty area. The crossing from Biraghi and Candreva was woeful. A more ruthless team would have scored several against Parma last night.
I do recall a decent cross from Biraghi in the second half tbf, the one Lautaro headed wide. We could have been talking about him scoring and assisting in consecutive matches..

·
Registered
58,505 Posts

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Don't exaggerate Torch, I created threads in Milan and juve forums before. It's not a big deal.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Btw Roma will be without 2 central midfielders against Udinese

Veretout and Pellegrini

[/URL]

Udinese could get something from Olimpico, they need points or Serie B next season is a possibility.
The CL is a lost cause for Roma.

If we had lost to Parma there might have been some miniscule chance. But the run-in is very tough and as you say they have injuries.

I think if we can get Vecino and Brozovic back we can stroll to 3rd or 4th. Atalanta will probably run out of steam at some stage. They have difficult games coming up.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
So you guys wanted Parma to win? That doesn't make much sense as Parma are competing for EL spot with Milan this season. Had they beaten us they would have been level on points with Milan.

I was supporting Milan against Roma, for instance, to make sure the closest team to the top 4 loses points.

141 - 160 of 169 Posts