Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Corner? Is that the nickname of Cornelius?

Too bad Azzkikr no longer posts, this all-Danish battle would have been interesting with him present. Let's see if @Morierinho replaces him.

The guys at the Milan forum won't mind surely. Logic and numbers suggest that Milan are realistically competing for an EL spot this season, so Parma beating Inter is not in Milan's favour. Although I guess some may not care for EL spot.

I vaguely remember creating a match thread in your forum so it's not unprecedented - and I did the thread of juve's first ever Serie B game in the juve forum : proud : - but you may be the first Milanista to do a match thread here.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Why's that? Scoring a lot from corners? Or sitting a lot as a kid in the naughty corner?

·
Registered
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really sure but my guess is it’s just a silly abbreviation without any real meaning behind it.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Brozovic out of Parma-Inter
Football Italia

Marcelo Brozovic is not in the Inter squad for tonight’s Serie A trip to Parma, according to Sky Sport Italia.

It kicks off at 20.45 UK time (19.45 GMT), click here for a match preview.

Antonio Conte generally does not release his squad list ahead of Serie A games, but it’s reported Brozovic is not making the journey to the Stadio Tardini.

The midfielder had already missed the last couple of games with a muscular problem in his left leg and had resumed training this week.

However, he is not considered ready to play and is therefore allowed to rest up at home.

Inter are already missing injured Stefano Sensi and Matias Vecino, while Milan Skriniar is suspended.

Coach Conte will also sit out a touchline ban, so his assistant manager Cristian Stellini is on the bench.

---

3 cms out is a lot.

Let's see if Gagliardini will redeem himself, he owes it to the fans.

Can't we hypnotise Gagliardini? Just convince him we are playing against his favourite target, Genoa..

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Roma lost at Milan as I expected and hoped they would lose points there, so we can go +13 on Roma tonight and nearly seal CL qualification with a win at Parma. Won't be easy at all though as Parma need a win to chase EL spot. I think Parma will attack, so we can find spaces to exploit.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Parma clear off the line

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Biraghi murdered there

Huge miss Gervinho

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Not a pen IMO

If Young's against Sass wasn't, then that wasn't

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
1-0 gervinho

Candreva destroyed

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Calamitous defending on Gervino

Abysmal

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Candreva and D'Ambro taken to the cleaners

Awful, awful, awful

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Blatant foul on Candreva

Idiot ref

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Parma look very exposed at the back

But Lautaro weak in front of goal so far

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
The Candreva-Biraghi dynamic costing us for the umpteenth time

·
Greta joke sharer
23,440 Posts
After a few occasions of poor defending from Biraghi it's Candreva and D'Ambrosio who are sloppy in defense and finally cost us a goal. Candreva over-committed while Dumbro barely cared to close Gerinho down.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts