Feels like that at the moment.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
NOPP!!!!!!!! they will make it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
fiorentina have been getting positive results the last couple of weeks against top teams...i think parma have to play really well in order to avoid relegation...seriously, if parma finish the season worse than fiorentina, it will be a shame...consider that how bad fiorentina's financial situation is...

too bad that parma didn't get adriano...seems like he has found his scoring touch with fiorentina...why didn't u guys go after him? sukur or adriano, i think u'd have preferred the brazilian kid, rite?

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Adriano, Ventola, Muzzi, Maniero, Pirlo
Parma could have easily taken all of them......:(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
This season has gone very bad but there are still 14 games left to go!!!!! we have a few tough games and "easy" games so we should avoid relegation.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Professor X said:
This season has gone very bad but there are still 14 games left to go!!!!! we have a few tough games and "easy" games so we should avoid relegation.
There are no more "easy" games!:frustrat:
BTW we´ve lost and draw so much "easy" matches, that you must now it!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Com'on...Parma is not going to be in Serie B .... i think right now the hardest game to play for any team will be against Parma because they will do everything they can to win or even draw...by that i mean.....EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
eringi said:
Com'on...Parma is not going to be in Serie B .... i think right now the hardest game to play for any team will be against Parma because they will do everything they can to win or even draw...by that i mean.....EVERYTHING.
I just wished this was true :depress:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
LMFAO :dielaugh:

That's a good one eringi! Our players actually trying??? roflmao!!!

It's obvious who hasn't seen many Parma games this season:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
they sucked against inter:depress:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I dont think so...

but If we are planning to be a good team Tanzi must sign players as :

JUAN PABLO ANGEL
SANTIGO SOLARI