Registered
4,674 Posts
Will it ever stop.:yuck:

D

·
0 Posts
http://www.ansa.it/fdg01/200401161206134316/200401161206134316.html

PARMA CALCIO: MAXI-EVASIONE SU PLUSVALENZE GIOCATORI
PARMA - Il Parma Calcio ha evaso a partire dal 1992 un imponibile di 640 miliardi delle vecchie lire, recuperato a tassazione in seguito a un'indagine fatta tra il 2000 e il 2002 dalla Guardia di finanza. Si tratta di evasioni fiscali, si apprende dagli inquirenti, relative a Irap e soprattutto alla mancata denuncia di plusvalenze relative a cessioni di calciatori.

---

too complicated to translate these... business terms... :( but the thing is that Parma didnt pay some kind of Taxes since 1992 for an amount of circa 310 MLN €uros

GaGa ?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
PARMA CALCIO: MAXI-EVASIONE SU PLUSVALENZE GIOCATORI
PARMA - Il Parma Calcio ha evaso a partire dal 1992 un imponibile di 640 miliardi delle vecchie lire, recuperato a tassazione in seguito a un'indagine fatta tra il 2000 e il 2002 dalla Guardia di finanza. Si tratta di evasioni fiscali, si apprende dagli inquirenti, relative a Irap e soprattutto alla mancata denuncia di plusvalenze relative a cessioni di calciatori.

--------------------------------------

Parma football club has evaded Tax starting from 1992 and said to be 640 billion of Italian Lira. After an investigation between 2000 and 2002 from the financial police. It's said to be fiscal (on a yearly basis) tax invasion...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
So we are f*ucked?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
In everyway...:( :depress: :yuck:
Well. I hope that this season will be a good one. After this I think we are going to fall..:(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
we are looking at 4 times the 77m....

We are now officially sodomised...and going to be chewed up by the government...and sent packing to oblivion....:sob:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
GaGa said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LOL!!!!

I agree too..:)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Devils Fan said:
seems like Parmalat Finanziaria who owns ACParma said that all is paid and no fraud was done in that period
Like anyone will believe the club, especially after the owner of Parmalat is going down for fraud:rollani:

Fúck the Tanzi's:fero:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
On one hand, we must not forget that it's not the Tanzi or their Finance men running Parmalat now, but Bondi and co. And I find it hard to believe they'd come out with such a bold "We own sh!t" statement.

On the other hand, if the Tanzis commited such extensive fraud on Parmalat, why the hell would they hesitate on Parma?

I genuinely hope this is not true, or we're deeply, deeply fvcked.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
If it's true then...bring on bankruptcy...better to get it out of the way as soon as possible...:groan:

I'm really just getting ****ed off at the media now...and it's workings...not that I wasn't before but more so now then ever...:mad: their stories are a farce a lot of the time...I read crap...don't know what the **** goes on anymore...

It's like...once one stories dies down..they have another one lined up for Parma the following day contridicting what they said 12 hours before...:(

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
But hey you can always joke about Inter so who cares if parma is in debt for the next century or so?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts