1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
46,445 Posts
I think that Parma could indeed be the 5th most valuable but that site is crap anyhow.

Just analyzing Sampdoria: first of all, they should decide whether considering the roster before the transfer window in January or the roster after it rather than make a mix.
Not considering that, the transfer worths of the players are completely invented.
Just an example: Marco Pisano, a promising left back, has the same transfer worth of Sacchetti, a 32 years old right back and Carrozzieri, a center back coming from serie C who sucks, has a transfer worth which is 2.5 times bigger. :dielaugh:
Inzaghi's transfer worth is maybe 5 m but I want to see the fool who buys him for that cost (and if ever the fool should pay Lotito). Tonetto came to Samp after his contract with Lecce expired so the cost was 0, but right now I doubt that Sampdoria would sell him for just 1 m.

And last but not least Cassani is not on loan to Hellas Verona from Sampdoria. He was a youngster of Juventus on loan to Sampdoria and now Juventus loaned him to Hellas Verona. The same goes for Rabito and Donati, who belong to Milan.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Transfermarkt.de is a cool site when it comes to players profiles, but the transfer worths are obviously invented.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, since the transfer market has collapsed you can not sell any players below a certain level for any price. I would say that either a player is worth less than €2M or above $10M. There's no in betweens anymore. Either you're good enough for a rich club to be interested or you are not. This causes huge swings in the market. A cheap squad can still be very good.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
According to this source: Tachinardi > Maldini + Cafu + Kaladze :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
barracuda said:
According to this source: Tachinardi > Maldini + Cafu + Kaladze :D
Probably. If you are 35 you have no real transfer value. Kaldze is always injured too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts